Looking for a New Gaming Server?

• Thread starter old.{ECA}Wolffman
  • Start date
O

old.{ECA}Wolffman

I recently got a server from this place ECGN and I have to say they are by far the BEST place I have ever rented a server at. There pricing, ping, tech support are the best out of any place I have checked out. I would suggest this place to ANYONE looking for a gaming server not just Quake they host other games as well. If you have questions you can email me or email them direct on the contact page. I give them 2 big thumbs up for there servers. Check them out...you wont be sorry.

Lata

S

Sar

Originally posted by {ECA}Wolffman
I recently got a server from this place ECGN and I have to say they are by far the BEST place I have ever rented a server at. There pricing, ping, tech support are the best out of any place I have checked out. I would suggest this place to ANYONE looking for a gaming server not just Quake they host other games as well. If you have questions you can email me or email them direct on the contact page. I give them 2 big thumbs up for there servers. Check them out...you wont be sorry.

Lata

All of our servers are co-located out of Washington D.C.

PLEASE FUCK OFF AND GET A CLUE.

1) You're pimping your so called services on the forum of a GSP which offers servers already.

2) You're on entirely the wrong side of the fucking planet.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. Ta.

O

old.Martyr

I'd be interested to see how your isp is routing you if you get a better ping to the east cost of the USA rather than to the UK or France.

Or are you about to start advertsing a "really great" offer for a least line to NY or something? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom