Looking for a movie

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Ok this might not work since i do not know the name of the movie or the name of the char, i do, however, have some details about it. So hoping someone remembers it and maybe can give a name for it.

Here we go:

It was made shortly after toa, it's form the US and features an inconnu infiltrator, in old frontiers, think he was rr8.

In the movie he uses legendary mainhand weapon and a Azure Eviserator in offhand.

He is thrust dual wield specced i believe and is not always solo.

I know it's not much but hoping someone might have it or can remember what it's called...

thanks for ready :)

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
know what vid you are talking about, its aloooot of df spamming right? starts with a W but cant remember rest of name, to long ago

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
know what vid you are talking about, its aloooot of df spamming right? starts with a W but cant remember rest of name, to long ago

that's the problem, it's too long time ago :)

Kinda been trying to get some of the older movies lately and this one came to mind..

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Would guess I have it but without filename or date when it was created there is no way I am gonna search my daoc vid library :)

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Would guess I have it but without filename or date when it was created there is no way I am gonna search my daoc vid library :)

DO IT! :p

Returned

Fledgling Freddie
hmm a little off topic , i been serching for an old video aswell

all i can remember is i THINK the guy was caled octo who made it and it was a vid based on the Warlock class before and after it was nerfed

had shout by tears for fears and its a sin by petshop boys as the soundtracks in the background ;) anyone remember this and know where i can downlaod it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom