Looking for a guild

H

hrodelbert

Ok, you all know I have been away for a while, and it seems in my absence that my guild has fallen apart without my leadership (well some would call it leadership...... ;) )

It now seems that I am in a position somewhat unfamiliar to me, I need to join a new guild

as well as Hrodelbert, I have a level 30 Earth theurgist and a level 20 wind theurgist

I would appreciate any offers from any reasonably well established guilds that know of (and perhaps even respect) me

regards
Hrod

guyscottsouth@hotmail.com

O

old.mattshanes

As for being the guilds recruiting officer u r always welcome to join us angels of vengeance(spelt wrong in game without the a lol maybe gm was drunk) we have nsx in our guild btw;) and kinda big with lots of lv40s mainly and me lv50.Contact me in game if interested.:cool:We have 15 lv40s maybe more btw one lv50 atm me and 20 odd other members who r varied lvs.

L

Lanceloc

Or join Guardians of Power (a Circle of Power/Guardians of Albion merging result).

As a result of the merging we have approximately two full groups of regulars over level 40 and many others below level 40.

We are very friendly and helpful to each other and the realm. Frequently hold guild events too (Dartmoor, Llyn Barfog, RvR).

Just a few days ago my guild helped me obtain a flaming Ravenclan Battlesword. I am over the moon. They are such great people I wouldn't leave em for any other guild.

If you or anyone would like to join us please message us in-game as we recently merged and the website isnt finished yet (but its coming along nicely Jenkz). :)

O

old.mckfly

hey try out for sotl hrod :) seriously you would like it :)

they like u eh ?

O

old.Ociros

ahh yoo owwible person mckfly, he would never deserve such torture...even if he did boot me out o the best guild going<was very very sad VERY damnit Hro!!!> ...well...was til ya all left but then me Found the Order, geez, best desision of my life i can say

D

Derric

Originally posted by old.Ociros
ahh yoo owwible person mckfly, he would never deserve such torture...

And what dark and evil things have we ever done to you Ociros?

O

Ozwaldo

Nice to see you are on your way back Hrod. Hope your tour of Europe went well.

Just like to say it is a damn shame about Lords Of Justice was an excellent guild.

My new home is with the Griffon Knights and I've gotta say they are a fantastic guild and are a great bunch of people.
I'm sure Gondo or Greyshade would welcome you even if you are a gimpy shield,sword Armsman (only kidding)

Ozwaldo lvl 50 Polearmsman

H

hrodelbert

I like Sotl

Just to get one thing straight, I have never had a real problem with SotL, I think they are a good strong guild with a good sense of determination throughout. The officers are all excellent players and I count them amongst my good friends in the game
I think those people that disrespect them should really lay it off, as in truth they have been nothing but kind to me, and most the people I know.
In fact out of all the guilds I have grouped with they are easily my second favourite, in the days when we were all trying to get to our 50th season we had some very fun and memorable hunting experiences

maybe this should be in a seperate thread but I just feal it needs to be said

I not complaining about anyone in particular as I myself have in the past said unkind things about them, but hopefully all has now been forgiven and we can move on ;)

Sorry about that but I haven´t had a good rant in ages (too long away from the game <chuckles>)

have a nice day
Hrod

J

Jupitus

Re: I like Sotl

Originally posted by hrodelbert
Sorry about that but I haven´t had a good rant in ages (too long away from the game <chuckles>)

It's never good to bottle things up, Hrod.... I am here if you fancy a good old flamefest - let it out ;););)

:)

D

Danya

*Douses jupitus in petrol and blowtorches him* :flame:

Oh and by the way jupitus, I kidnapped Lunar and sold her to a middie for 1cp. :flame:

J

Jupitus

She'll turn them into cookies for us to use with our trebuchets :)

H

hrodelbert

Re: Re: I like Sotl

Originally posted by Jupitus

It's never good to bottle things up, Hrod.... I am here if you fancy a good old flamefest - let it out ;););)

:)

lol

S

SoulFly Amarok

Oi, Oi and OI.
Hrodelbert is a nice chap :|
I would like him in the servants, but hey, imo :[)

A

Arlone

hullo hrodelbert :)

long time no see. Remember you grouping quite a bit with us few BDA's in barrows, killing those mage-skeltons-thingys. Was good fun, and I'm sure most guilds would love to have you <crosses fingers>

Of course you are most welcome to join our small circle of friends, as you once wanted to if I'm not mistaken (?). But we are very few active players now so for your own good I hope you find a more populated guild - we are like a small family mostly chatting and having fun while using the alliance to do the more important Realm-raids and such.

Hope to see you in-game anyhow, maybe we're about the same level again (since I have been playing alts for .. uhm, more than a month)

[EDIT] I'm sorry that I got this thread back on topic as I know this is not how these forums work. Usually you don't reply to the poster of the original thread but rather just flame someone passing by :) *irony - a way of life*

Users who are viewing this thread