Looking for a guild

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya guys im looking for a guild to join.

I've played the game for more than 2 years now on-off so im preety experienced with my chars.

My main character is Bradlex RR4l4 warrior. you have probably seen me around
And my other level 50 is a supp sm who i dont rly play anymore.

Im a friendly guy who is always willing to help people out what ever it is, and i just wanted to see what guilds are recruiting and would give me the chance of joining them.

Just say if your a GM or a officer or guild leader or what ever, and wouldn't mind letting me join and giving me some infomation about how i could apply for your guild etc and what the guild is like, such as PVE or RVR based or both. :)

I like quite active guilds, cause i like to talk to people rather than being on my own. I also love doing guild events, which usually goes with an active guild. :)

If i get a few replies to this, i will look up all your infomation and maybe speak to you ingame to work out what the best guild is suited for me.

Goodluck in game and have Fun.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Hey bradlex m8 :)

Ur welcome to join Norsefejd if ya like pm me ingame for info or questions :)

javi

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck m8, really hope u gonna find the right place for u :wub:
lemme know when we are going to kill the princess btw! ;)

/falseth, falsina, forgot i was on another FH user :p

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
probably best to just do whatever you like doing, and see who you end up playing with really :)

robbe

Loyal Freddie
My guild is pretty good at rvr but we lack lots on the friendly part.. thats where u come into picture, we need some nice guys cause atm we only have pure dickheads,, neod, madi, mira and myself to mention a few :)))))

also we need someone who can do PvE for us.. we too damn lazy and lack skills in pve to farm itams we need to roz teh servr :))))

Join maelstrom IMO!

we have had friendly roleplayers in our guild before, so dont be afraid of ze evul attitude in guild atm, but they all left for wow and such shit where they can live happy friendly morpg life tt

Brite

Banned
robbe said:
My guild is pretty good at rvr but we lack lots on the friendly part.. thats where u come into picture, we need some nice guys cause atm we only have pure dickheads,, neod, madi, mira and myself to mention a few :)))))

also we need someone who can do PvE for us.. we too damn lazy and lack skills in pve to farm itams we need to roz teh servr :))))

Join maelstrom IMO!

we have had friendly roleplayers in our guild before, so dont be afraid of ze evul attitude in guild atm, but they all left for wow and such shit where they can live happy friendly morpg life tt

omg nothing about licking those corpses ? or even collecting them ? :eek2:

bring back snoz tbh!

robbe

Loyal Freddie
hey brite go away u damn one legged gimped monkey boi.. and suck a fuck cockfag

CORPSECOLLECTOR!!!!!!!

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Brite said:
omg nothing about licking those corpses ? or even collecting them

why do you think robbe wants roleplayers to join :( fleee, flee while you still can!

Brite

Banned
im not sure what he wanna do with them corpses ;S but my corpse only use is as a rug tbh

brad

Fledgling Freddie
THX for ure replies

At the moment im just a PVE whore with MoB5 :) UBAH farmer :) bet im the only warrior with that aswell :)

I'll probably speak to you lot in game.

Have fun

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
brad said:
At the moment im just a PVE whore with MoB5 :) UBAH farmer :) bet im the only warrior with that aswell :)
Might consider respeccing to MoB4, MoParry3 and MoPain2. 9% less blocking, 10% more parrying and 9% more chance to crit. :p MoB5 not worth it imo.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Your new RA spec seems good, thlough gonna experiment to see what best suits me PVE farming abilities :twak: Me plus BB = dead anything. :touch:

Thx svart for the ( goodluck )

brad

Fledgling Freddie
BTW im doing some exams lately so im not on much till the end of this week, afte that i only have 3 more in the 2 weeks after that. so hopefully i can get bk to everyone then.

Thanks for all your replies.

BTW after i finish me exams i have a 3 month holiday, muhaha!!!

brad

Fledgling Freddie
OK my guild search is over

IM now a Proud member of venom :) :clap:

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
GCSE nub A-Levels 4tw i'm already finished ahhahahah :fluffle:

have fun in venom ;)

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
robbe said:

Join maelstrom IMO!

Maelstrom is missing MEEEEEEEEE, I was the only nice person there :m00:

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Darkmack said:
GCSE nub A-Levels 4tw i'm already finished ahhahahah :fluffle:

How do you know he is doing GCSEs? Many A-levels/degree subjects won't have had all their exams. I thought the school kids all played Alb?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom