Looking for a Guild

MrCeill

Fledgling Freddie
Hello.

The name's Ruke, and im a level 41 Necromancer. This is the highest level character ive had so im new to the high level side of DaoC.

Im searching for a more active guild that perhaps holds guild hunts etc, so that i may learn more about the game whilst making some new friends. Im finding it rather difficult to proceed at the moment with no one that i really know or anyone to ask advice from.

I hope i can fit in somewhere :) Thanks

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
The Dragon-Fighters is a nice guild dude, lots of gr8 m8s, no uber 3l33t types as you mostly witness on this forum do a who fighters when online and msg someone for an invite :) or try /send to Rossco or Olly or Raas or Infinity.

cya soon m8 :)

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
You could also try Guards Of Avalon m8 very nice bunch of ppl on average 34ppl online of an evening do alot of guild orientated stuff just pm sum1 if u wish to discuss it further :)

MrCeill

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you both for the offers, i have found a guild and hope to settle in now :)

PinkyPink

Fledgling Freddie
If you need help on where to level your necro then give me a pm on nickphil and i can let you know where the best necro places are til lvl 50.

Pink.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Ill echo that.... If you need help at all PM myself, always willing to listen

fail that /advice and speak to anyone on that list... that should solve 99% of queries.... if you seek necro advice, I would PM a level 50 and ask away, just expect to get some rude replies, but one or two should give some good advice... also take note of where they are, if they are RvR'ing dont expect a response in seconds, as they might be dancing with a troll

Anyway, Welcome to Albion, Enjoy the Relics.... :fluffle:

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
And if they in Gwyddneu dont expect them to pl you :p
they might be more chatty :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Amaru-Synergy said:
Ill echo that.... If you need help at all PM myself, always willing to listen

fail that /advice and speak to anyone on that list... that should solve 99% of queries.... if you seek necro advice, I would PM a level 50 and ask away, just expect to get some rude replies, but one or two should give some good advice... also take note of where they are, if they are RvR'ing dont expect a response in seconds, as they might be dancing with a troll

Anyway, Welcome to Albion, Enjoy the Relics.... :fluffle:

Dont listen to this man. HE just wants you to open a bank account or take advantage of the new lower rate APR credit cards, which actually only stays low until you buy something. DONT PM HIM. You have been warned

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Dont listen to this man. HE just wants you to open a bank account or take advantage of the new lower rate APR credit cards, which actually only stays low until you buy something. DONT PM HIM. You have been warned

you better hope you dont have a natwest account.... or your ass is mine !

but saying that someone in guild has *evil dribble* shame hes about as broke as beeks is, or Ill be in barbados on his money

Offer still stands for advice.... If I dont know the answer, I'll retire on the spot

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
you better hope you dont have a natwest account.... or your ass is mine !

but saying that someone in guild has *evil dribble* shame hes about as broke as beeks is, or Ill be in barbados on his money

Offer still stands for advice.... If I dont know the answer, I'll retire on the spot

You **** I could get you fired for looking at how little money I have :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom