Looking for a Guild!

Fredrik

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings friendly folks of Albion.

Ive just rerolled from Mid/Excal, where i had a level 50 Skald RR3L3 (Olavf) and a GM Tailor and merchant, also craft-officer of the guild "Blood Eagles" (Jilgar). Mostly active in guild-matters, RvR, TG-raids and Role-playing as much as possible, wich btw isnt easy on excal ;) Ive been Playing DAoC for over two years now.

Finding myself in the situation of not even beeing able to /level since i bought a new account, Im in dire need of a guild.
Now, Im in no way looking for hand-outs. The gold will be raised in proper old-fashioned ways, and some tricks I learned as a merchant ;)

What Im looking for is a friendly guild, some role-play would be nice. Active in RvR, but most of all ToA.

If anyone knows a guild that would be suitable, or anyone within a guild that is recruiting, please contact me. Either here, or in-game.

I would like to thank Maxgirth the weaponcrafter of the guild "Seven" for taking his valuable time porting to Gothwaite just to make lowbie level 15 weapons for me.
And also Marrok of the guild "Rose" for giving us some equipment, an invaluable friend.

Mccload

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome Young Jedi...............

Immortals is open if you interested

we have a few peeps in guild one big happy family

pm me in game or Gizmocload or any other Members. :drink:

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
For the roleplayers, there are only 2 roleplay guilds that I really know of

1. Order of the Knights Templar
2. Rosicrucians

OotKT are a nice guild.. but I would say that, being in their alliance! :m00:

I'd suggest you level a bit with some players, see how they behave, how their game style is before jumping into a guild that you might regret later :).

Welcome to Albion though, nice to have you :wub:

Darklis xx

Darklis said:
For the roleplayers, there are only 2 roleplay guilds that I really know of

1. Order of the Knights Templar
2. Rosicrucians

OotKT are a nice guild.. but I would say that, being in their alliance! :m00:

I'd suggest you level a bit with some players, see how they behave, how their game style is before jumping into a guild that you might regret later :).

Welcome to Albion though, nice to have you :wub:

Darklis xx

Oo Imo oO is roleplay aswell i think :confused:

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Would suggest Rosicrucians (for the RolePlay) as we're allied to them and we have quite few players who are new to Alb/Pryd so you might have a good chance of getting some groups, if not fussed about the roleplay, just join Supremacy :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom