Looking for a guild

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Lo my former enemies i just sold my account with 5 lvl 50s on hib excal and didnt really feel i could quit the game anyway so i thought id try alb land as i allways liked alb chars, so i got myself a fotm mincer as i fought a few good ones like alpha lightnin and buur, gonna be fun to see what i could do with a char like this as a alb n00b.

So as new in alb i really need a guild to get me going with TOA and mabye some advice on where to do what and stuff. not looking for cash hand outs etc.

What i want from a guild:

1. must have a semi high player base no fun if there is never enough ppl online to form GGs etc
2. active in rvr have a aim to perform well in emain with a good thoughtout setup
3 still do toa stuff as i only have 2 artis on my char and still need MLs i know FH is my friend with ml raids but there is allways guild raids and grp steps etc, and arti grps as well

What i can bring to a guild:
1. only thing really a nice guy with some knowledge about the game from playing it for some time staged several arti grps as a hib. a ok rvr player i guess even tho i dont claim to master the hard char of a mincer yet but i hope to get there some day.
2. lojalty im not a guild hopper, only had 1 real guild as hib in my 1,5 year there, joined a new 1 just b4 i sold cause of the old guild kinda going to the grave.

So if any1 needs a newb mincer in there ranks feel free to pm me here or ingame on gaewyr ill also bring a cleric to the ranks but i wont start PLing it till next week but it will be speced only as semi BB so it can still hold its own in rvr grps when needed.

cheers Gaewyr or the artist formerly known as Valgyr :cheers:

Ging

Part of the furniture
good luck in finding a guild to suit your requirements.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Hi, I just Ebay'd a minstrel heres my list of demands .....

That is what he just wrote: right? :D

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Draylor said:
Hi, I just Ebay'd a minstrel heres my list of demands .....

That is what he just wrote: right? :D

Ofc not its no demands im happy if any guild will have me as i said im kinda new to the class and to alb its just what i hope to get out of game thats all, i know i need to prove my worth etc to get excepted im just hoping for say a trail membership in a good guild so i have something to build from. and ye i kinda ebayed does that make me less of a person? its not like i havent killed enough mobs to last a life time with lvling 5 lvl 50s and TOAed 2 chars :mad:

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
We cannot meet your demands but we are a roleplaying guild so if you fancy sticking to your characters role and background while at it, then we are perfect for you.

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
As funny as it may seem...but i think Gaewyr was once member of our society.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
2. active in rvr have a aim to perform well in emain with a good thoughtout setup

most guilds who did RvR as GG's has left alb for hib or mid....

maybee i miss the other guilds .. but i only see GG's move out from ATK from 2 guilds

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
most guilds who did RvR as GG's has left alb for hib or mid....

maybee i miss the other guilds .. but i only see GG's move out from ATK from 2 guilds

As stated in my post im new to alb i only know what ive seen as a hib then we talked about GoL TB NO BoB JD AD FC and a few more i had no idea lots of rvr guilds had left :(

as i re-read my post it looks like im looking for a leet rvr guild and thats far from the cause i only wish to take part in rvr as a fg char and that is something i do think is better done with ppl u know and played with b4.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
of those mentioned only GoL do GG's on a daily basis.... and i heard rumors of a FC group once :) .. never seen it though ...

rest is gone

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
of those mentioned only GoL do GG's on a daily basis.... and i heard rumors of a FC group once :) .. never seen it though ...

rest is gone

Oh that saddens me where did AD go? allways liked to see the pink grp running in emain, and joy division is so new and they did well they gone allready? heard on irc that NO was playing somewhere else but dont know where same with DH in hib i think.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
BoB will be back :p

well if BoB would have me i would have me i would be proud to join there ranks as its the best guild name i ever seen and i really like ur gimped mincer called lighnin pwned him plenty but after toa i only got owned nerf 800+ af as stealther,

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Valgyr said:
well if BoB would have me i would have me i would be proud to join there ranks as its the best guild name i ever seen and i really like ur gimped mincer called lighnin pwned him plenty but after toa i only got owned nerf 800+ af as stealther,
u were always a brehon in ur heart :p

Light

Loyal Freddie
Valgyr said:
pwned him plenty

lols i remember slightly different :)

you would have to speak to a BoB gm but as far as im aware we arnt taking anymore in

anyway someone hopefully can help you out - and you guys ^^ give him a break he's just stating what hes after in a guild which is a good thing

true thing is very few rvr(ish) guilds about atm but atleast your willing to give daoc a go on hardmode ;)

nice guy and does know his stuff sure he'll make a top mins

hope you find a decent home m8 :cheers:

Parlain

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:

rest is gone

Rumours of our demise have been greatly exagerrated :m00:

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Nosferatu Rege's are looking to add members to the guild. If ur mature and dont prat about and have fun, a laugh etc then PM me in game tomorrow sometime 3pm gmt onwards, should be on as Legaen. If you bare with us, we're trying to sort a GG and possibly a 2nd GG for RvR. We DO mix what we do though, some nights/days RvR, others scroll farming or Arti's.

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
Joining / creating a guild without any fun and jokes should be illigal ;D having tons of fun and annoying all your guild mates is the best and most important thing in the game =P

ps. danes are all "fun n games", talk to a dane and you'll be nearly sure to be thrown tons of jokes at ;D

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Sarcon said:
Joining / creating a guild without any fun and jokes should be illigal ;D having tons of fun and annoying all your guild mates is the best and most important thing in the game =P

ps. danes are all "fun n games", talk to a dane and you'll be nearly sure to be thrown tons of jokes at ;D
Hell yea! Danes for presidents!

:worthy: Danes :worthy:

Mand vi sutter røv i fodbold dog ;)

Tazock

Fledgling Freddie
Well If you can speak dutch, you can always consider Semper Fidelis. We are always open for new peeps. We are not doing Guildrvr...maybe two times a week, but if you're in for relaxation you should feel right at home.

Btw imo if you do a good job in rvr in random groups for a month or so, it should be no prob to get in descent rvr groups..people will notice you.

Quicksilver

Loyal Freddie
Filip said:

rest is gone

You probably dont see us; seeing as we dont run with the zerg ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom