Looking for a guild

CliffyG

Fledgling Freddie
Me and the Wife have recently come back into the game after more than a year break. We're both 25 and have 2 kids so top of our list of wants is for it to be a mature guild. We're not hardcore players but are generally on between 7 - 12 every night and are looking for some good XP groups, a bit of RvR when we're higher and more importantly nice people :). We both had level 50 chars before so we are pretty knowledgeable about the game (excluding ToA, which i'm looking forward to getting stuck into) and in my opinion are both good players. We do like there to be organised guild events be it XP or hunts etc so anyone who thinks their guild is suitable and wouldn't mind us joining please let me know :).

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Hello mate - you wouldn't be CliffyG and Jodie from the OcUK forums by any chance (I post there as The Mad Rapper)? :clap:

I'd recommend you speak to The Brethren, or the Humberton Guard - both great Guilds that'll suit you both perfectly.

CliffyG

Fledgling Freddie
Aye we are :D. Are you in one of them?

Thanks for suggestions, i've seen some of The Brethren about but not sure about Humberton Guards. Had a quick look on www.duskwave.com/daoc and it looks like Humberton Guards may be the better option for us as they have far more characters below 50. May PM the GM tonight for a chat.

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
hi there guys jsut like to say welcome back to the game nice to see ppl coming back with so many leaveing

iam member of teh guild Knights of the round table

very good guild and moveing up the tree have a great atmisfear and great ppl in guild is one of teh bigest guilds in alb now with one of teh bigest alliances we have events for all lvs and abilitys so everyone gets a game we have all sorts of ppl in guild hardcore players all teh way to ppl who jsut pop on for 1 hour a day for some banter :)

if your interested pm me

or pm delarith ingame or you could also speak to jimmythepost and tell him that delarith has spoke to you and that you whould lie to join teh guild if u choce so :) anyway gl in any guild you do find your way into be good to have you and teh main thing is jsut have fun :)

peace out from delarith of kotrt :drink:

no emails in posts pleased - flim

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
HG are a bunch of gimps I tell you ....
And their GM is the biggest one of em all, couldnt organize a pissup in a brewery I tells ya

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
From a neutral point of view I would strongly recommend The Prodigy. They provide a great balance (my opinion) between RvR and PvE which allows you a flexible choice when you come home from work.

They are one of the most organised guilds on Albion/Excalibur and if you join them I'm sure you'll see why. I've seen these guys in action and believe me they are top class. As a Hib I started to shake everytime I saw any death messages from their group and as an Alb I was always left staring in awe when their group left ATK led by Galaryn.

Just my opinion and I hope you have fun in Alb.

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
CliffyG said:
and it looks like Humberton Guards may be the better option for us as they have far more characters below 50. May PM the GM tonight for a chat.

they all his alts^^

Honza

Fledgling Freddie
Or, you can both try Strength and Honour, if you are looking for a friendly atmosphere on the first place...

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
I know TB are recruiting but you are right - I doubt they do nearly enough exping for you. TP I think is best too.

Kamool

Fledgling Freddie
Bene is right.

We are mainly RVR and joining the zergs for master levels as and when.

Thinking about it we haven't got together for the sole purpose of Xping since I've been a member.

The alliance we are in does a lot of PvE stuff tho, so you never know.

Kamool (The Brethren)

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
Monster bashing, realm fighting, atlantis endevours and more

Add to that a bunch of roleplaying. Give life to your character.

Bring it to The Choir

Darksbane

Fledgling Freddie
gunner440 said:
From a neutral point of view I would strongly recommend The Prodigy. They provide a great balance (my opinion) between RvR and PvE which allows you a flexible choice when you come home from work.

They are one of the most organised guilds on Albion/Excalibur and if you join them I'm sure you'll see why. I've seen these guys in action and believe me they are top class. As a Hib I started to shake everytime I saw any death messages from their group and as an Alb I was always left staring in awe when their group left ATK led by Galaryn.

Just my opinion and I hope you have fun in Alb.

:worthy:

rezzi rezzzalot

Fledgling Freddie
This must be the nicest looking for guild poste i have seen in a long time. Alb could use more maturity and niceness. So welcome back to you both :)

CliffyG

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for all the suggestions, we've joined Humberton Guards now :D.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
Don't forget to get your GM some purple dyes :D

And remember: just because he rolls a painworking necro, you don't have to.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
And remember: just because he rolls a painworking necro, you don't have to.

It could be funny in rvr aoe snaring enemies, too bad it lasts too little :mad:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Ilienwyn said:
Don't forget to get your GM some purple dyes :D

that's the other GM though...

oh yeah cliffy - forgot to say to register on the guild forums, in me sig.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
It could be funny in rvr aoe snaring enemies, too bad it lasts too little :mad:

Actually, after I've levelled up mt cleric then my cabby, I'm going to do a painworking necro for a laugh... although the prospect of having to powerlevel a necro with my other necro is a bit embarrassing :)

CliffyG

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
that's the other GM though...

oh yeah cliffy - forgot to say to register on the guild forums, in me sig.

Tis done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom