Looking for a guild :)

O

old.Sandariel

Okay, I'll try to make it quick :)

I'm currently looking for a guild with room for a 50 Keepsiege-VP-Gtae-bot-tailor-thingie and a 50 unbuffed gimp infiltrator :)

I don't want an uber RvR guild since, tbh, I neither got the free time to commit to one, nor do I have the skill to be part of one.
Don't want to be in a big guild, either. Don't like being in a guild with 30 other ppl spamming all the time :)

All I want is to have some nice people to chat to while sitting around at hadrians waiting for some squishy target and who run a RvR group for fun every now and then.

I wouldn't mind if it's a new or "lowbie" guild as long as it's a nice bunch of people. Been guildless for about 4 months now, and well, I'm kinda sick of it :D
Just a warning in advance: I'm a very casual gamer atm, so I don't really know when I can log on and when not, but I usually log on once a day. (due to RL I can't log on at weekends tho)

Well, hope I can find a nice guild here.
Would have done that ingame, but it's not that easy as an inf with limited time. Kinda just came back from a break and umm, not a lot people left I know. So drop me a line if you think your guild might be the one I'm looking for :)

E

etaew

feel free to pm / grp with any of my guild in game and make a decision off that.. very friendly.. not strict just fun :) also clicky on link to guild webpage if u want a look on my sig

F

Fightersuntzu

You can rejoin us Sandy !...........

Well. You could :D

M

Master_de_roos

Sandy..as the Suntzu says...

You know we are there :)

Drop us a line if ye want the Dragons company..

[Bows]

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by hangianix
PL, GoV, DS, DoA > 30 afaik. :)
well for 30 people to constantly be talking in /gu you´d need app. 100people online at the same time.

we´re probably around 30 online in PL each evening, doesn´t mean everyones talking in /gu though

C

cHodAX

Sand.. Speak to Wild, I am sure The Usual Suspects would love to have you :) Seven and DoA also seem like fun guilds that stick together, always have a good laugh when I am in one of thier groups.

L

living

Instead of making a new thread, my lowbie pala is looking for a nice PVE guild too :)

Prefer if most peopel speak English, Danish or Swedish in /gu :)

Thank you :)

A

Addlcove

use same clicky ;)

and convince our recruitment officer that you´d be perfect for PL :)

G

gwy

New guild

dont know if u remember me sand, but i remember you and needless to say your reputation also preceeds you.

DAOC-AOH.tk is our website, you can see on there who our members are and i'm sure there will be a few names u recognise vaguely. A new guild since you were last seen i think.

we are never going to be the biggest guild, and to be truthful we dont want to be anyway. we try to balance RVR and hunt,s and exp/farm trips to everyines requirements, but most of all we are friendly.

take a look and see what you think

Gwydion
GM ACADEMY OF HONOUR

apologies for the link not working and u will have to copy and paste - got told i dont post often enough to submit a url

N

-Nxs-

TR is currently open but not sure how long for - clicky on my sig if you want more info, nice friendly guild - average about 10-15 people a night but sometimes peaks about 30. Active RvR, and most importantly NO RVR BUFFBOTS !! :)

O

old.Sandariel

Wow, thanks a lot everyone for the offers/opinions.

Doesn't make choosing a guild an easy task tho :(

Actually all of those guilds seem to be very nice after checking the webbies/the roster/speaking to a few people ingame.
But I think I got three or four guilds which would fit my expectations a bit more than the others.
Before I make a final decision I'll do some more research though, since my decisions are usually pretty final, I'm very careful with them ;)

I won't rejoin TDS though, thanks for the offer anyway Casbardh and Suntzu :) Although I do miss quite a lot of the ppl in there, spending about 1 year with you lot was enough, hehe, time for something new :D

Well, we'll see, and thanks again to everyone who posted here, I really appreciate it.

Oh, and yes Gwydion, I do remember your Pally, and quite a few of your guildmembers ring a bell, even tho I don't know any of them personally, I think :)

T

toxx

Go for AoH mate... such a friendly guild.

Quite small too.. and a good example of their kindness, the GMs bought a respec stone for one of their members as a present. Not bad eh :p Personally i'd keep it for myself :)

M

Master_de_roos

Originally posted by old.Sandariel

Well, we'll see, and thanks again to everyone who posted here, I really appreciate it.

May your honour proceed you Sandy, and your new guild know how darned lucky they are.

Look forward to seeing you around!

:)

/salute.

T

The Real Redi

If pushed, for a non roleplaying guild, i'd have to point at either TDS, Griffon Knights or Phoenix Legion. All three are dead friendly, well organised and well lead.

Otherwise go start a new guild, that seems pretty fotm... ;)

S

Scunner

If your after a small firendly guild then i would have to suggest Academy Of Honour or Utopia. Both have really nice sets of people and both have fantastic GM's u coud not ask for better.

But my advice is group with those your interested in and see for yourself which u think would most suit you :)

Scun.

O

old.Vae

I'd have to say AoH have a great GM too and seem to be a nice small friendly guild so you could do a lot worse. i think every guild has its own brand of madness so you just have to find the one most suited to you :)

On a slightly different topic what constitutes a large guild now?

On a member basis GoP are one of the largest but due to having quite a few semi active (they've gone to play other games) players our average peak online varies between 10-30 depending on what people are doing which doesn't seem that large to me.

Users who are viewing this thread