Looking for a guild

M

martell30

Hey all, just recently returned from a 6 month break from DAOC due to moving home, now back up and running and loving it again.

I used to be in a guild callled Knights Of The Requiem a Albion guild. They alas are no more now ive returned. So i would really appreciate it if anyone has a guild here who are currently looking for new members.

A young guild would be great as ive no level 50 characters and would like to move into rvr and higher end pve with other people new to the expierience. BUt any guild with a friendly atmosphere
and a active player base would be great too.

Im currently level 29 infiltrator called Jharred Daxx. I play most evenings after work, and the weekends when i can.

Send me a tell ingame or leave your name if you can help me, and ill contact you.

Thanks

W

Wibbler2

Hmm, younger guild you say... :(

If you change your mind on this...

Feel free to have a look at the Phoenix Legion site, we are the oldest guild on the European servers, we're a very friendly guild with a mix of members ranging from level 10 to level 50.

Wherever you choose, good luck with your character.

:clap:

O

ormorof

Originally posted by Wibbler2
Hmm, younger guild you say... :(

If you change your mind on this...

Feel free to have a look at the Phoenix Legion site, we are the oldest guild on the European servers, we're a very friendly guild with a mix of members ranging from level 10 to level 50.

Wherever you choose, good luck with your character.

:clap:

pfft how do you know your the oldest guild? :p

N

-Nxs-

PL was setup in early BETA, and continued over to the live servers, they are one of the oldest if not THE oldest guild on prydwen.

A very good guild, nice friendly players and very organised (well they were when I was a member)

A

aveh

Originally posted by -Nxs-
Celebrating 200 days of online time since March 2002

O M F G

Squeezed in a shower or two there? Maybe a meal perhaps?

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by -Nxs-
, they are one of the oldest if not THE oldest guild on prydwen.

Phoenix Legion is THE oldest guild.

I´ll leave it up to Laird or another oldtimer to tell you exactly how old as I don´t think I have the facts straight regarding the exact times etc. but we are the oldest guild reaching back into closed beta when only albion was playable in EU (other realms closed to stress test the server setup)

oh and martell30 just throw a mail this way

O

old.tuppe

Kalevala was up in beta, dunno if "early"?
but i say one of oldest guild in this paradox.

so if your inf is still looking guild? come to yggdra and i recruit you :cool:

E

ele

My guild are recruiting RvR orientated people atm, we have a few lower levels on the push to 50 too, we are a pretty new guild made up of core established players, check out the link in my sig and browse our forum, if you're interested in joining there's a thread for New Applicants.

J

Jenkz

PL were first to get an emblem on Albion-Prydwen at retail release, as well.

I remember being asked to join "Circle of Power" (now merged into GoP) when I played on prydwen beta - when avalon went down (dont ask why I started on avalon, just blame fatgit), and I'd recommend GoP if they are recruiting atm - www.guardiansofpower.com though not sure if they are.

PL would be good too, and yep, they are old timers thats for sure :)

Users who are viewing this thread