Looking for a guild...

F

Firap

Does anyone want to recruit in ikkle Nightshade? Be much obliged if someone would.

:p

L

LordjOX

better to join your friends guild- or when you exp, you most prolly will meet nice ppl and decide to join their guild :>

etc.

F

finbahr

Originally posted by LordjOX
better to join your friends guild- or when you exp, you most prolly will meet nice ppl and decide to join their guild :>

etc.

yep what he said best way to get a guild and know you play with people you like than get invited into a guild where you know no one and are left to fend for yourself

J

Jayce_DA

Or you could join DA - we always help our NS's (always doesnt mean every single minute tho !! :p )

M

Marwolaeth

Erm, Er, My NS is looking for a new home too *Puppy dog eyes*

O

oblivion_6

aye what the others here have said is mostly true

best to guild with the peeps you enjoys company and things like that

On the other side why not join PDC and see if u like us :p

J

Jayce_DA

Anyone looking for an NS home PM me in game, I'm on most nights/weekends as Jayce

A

athalas

Yea - Come and Join DA. We have a fair few shades already and more would be cool. It would be good to get some more Hibbies into BG3.

R

Ryu_Murasame

I would hasten to add that the DA shades are pretty damn good as well. They started theirs some 8 months after mine and they already con yellow *sob sob*

B

bigtimespag

Although I don't play daoc anymore, I never would have got my shade to 50 without all the help from all my guildies in da:)

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by athalas
Yea - Come and Join DA. We have a fair few shades already and more would be cool. It would be good to get some more Hibbies into BG3.

bg3!!!

Better yet come to emain :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom