Looking for a Guild

O

old.Greggor

Looking for a Guild for my 41st lvl theurgist.

As have lots of trouble getting groups and xp since not very familar with albion

C

case-rigantis

get to know a few people decide what you want from a guild in prydwen ie. zerging, friendly guild, rvr, pve

then approach one of the guilds that fits what your after

in fact why not say on here what your after and see if anyone replies :)

might also be an idea to explain if you deleted on hib or have 2 accounts

N

Nightchill

for 40-50 spend your entire time in City of Avalon. you honestly don't need anywhere else, and you certainly don't need a guild for it. if you're one of those bizarre people without SI then go buy it :)

O

old.Greggor

Really what a rvr guild but cant rvr till 50th unless u want to zerg i hate zergs

having trouble getting xp cause cant stand waiting arround for hours either waiting for a group or in a group waiting for a tank or healer.

H

hathor

so you want a guild to PL you?

>>><<<evul>>><<<

M

Mr-Coffee

Try to contact Monte/Fermont/Shiverandshake from
Knights of the Secret Order...

we are a guild who mainly focus on getting our members to RvR-level ... that being either BG or Frontier level

we have roughly 1-2 people dinging 50 every week, and we are often 10+ people online at all times

I think 90% of the guild got level 40+ chars, and alts in all levelranges, and 75% got a level 50....who aint affraid to dust of the old fella to help the 40+ getting to 50!

we have organized RvR with our alliance every Friday evening at 10 gmt.

tho I must admit our XP-raids needs working ;)

try us out, if you dont mind a not too 1337-guild, and just want fun while leveling to 50!

O

old.Greggor

Originally posted by Mr-Coffee

we are a guild who mainly focus on getting our members to RvR-level ... that being either BG or Frontier level

we have roughly 1-2 people dinging 50 every week, and we are often 10+ people online at all times

I think 90% of the guild got level 40+ chars, and alts in all levelranges, and 75% got a level 50....who aint affraid to dust of the old fella to help the 40+ getting to 50!

try us out, if you dont mind a not too 1337-guild, and just want fun while leveling to 50!

thx will do :D

O

old.Greggor

Originally posted by hathor
so you want a guild to PL you?

>>><<<evul>>><<<

no just to get to know some people on alb since dont feel a part of the communty here atm and that is 80% of the fun in this game

O

old.willowywicca

he wants teh uber xp, so he can start to kill his hibbie friends asap :eek6:

G

Gamah

Originally posted by Mr-Coffee

I was in Kotso good guild for lvling...but I left because I found the guild did not suit my needs..give it a go

Users who are viewing this thread