looking for a guild

meerclar

Can't get enough of FH
i have need of a guild for my armsman (Meerclar) and friar (Ghengis).
i have to admit that i might not be the most attractive prospect for a guild but i really feel i need to be part of one to carry on playing DAoC.
things to consider before contacting me:
i only RvR for keep takes/defense or relic stuff. i really dont get any joy from killing other ppl`s chars.
i specced my chars to my taste and not to any set formula decided upon by other folk.
i have a line of work which makes for sometimes strange playing hours.
if your guild can tolerate these factors and are recruiting then please contact me in-game or here.
thank you.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
meerclar said:
i only RvR for keep takes/defense or relic stuff. i really dont get any joy from killing other ppl`s chars.
i specced my chars to my taste and not to any set formula decided upon by other folk.

:eek7:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
alb need more ppl like this :D
did you use to play in fom btw?

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
the first proper looking for guild thread

good luck in finding one that suits you :)

meerclar

Can't get enough of FH
silver serpents were kind enough to adopt me so i would like to say thank you to the folk who have shown an interest and for some kind words which were pointed my way.

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
this is ghengis kant, one of the true nice ppl in the game, was a cleric WAY WAY WAY back remember him rezzing my ass a load of times in mithra during the first days of chaos :) genuine great bloke, glad u found a guild dude :)

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
HerculesPluto said:
this is ghengis kant, one of the true nice ppl in the game, was a cleric WAY WAY WAY back remember him rezzing my ass a load of times in mithra during the first days of chaos :) genuine great bloke, glad u found a guild dude :)

lol i remember that guy o_O

but aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago :l

meerclar

Can't get enough of FH
back then i was under the misguided impression that ppl were generally nice and that every effort should be made to help others when possible.
of course i have played alb for over 2 years since then :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom