Looking for a guild and advice

gimpchimp

Fledgling Freddie
First of all, guilds. I'm looking for a PvE guild which dabbles in RvR. Mostly social benefits at the moment as I'm powerlevelling a Necromancer so I can get the group-type characters through the early tedium.

Second of all, advice. Although I'm mainly levelling the Necro for the /level benefit on other characters I'm also going to use him as a cash cow. Any advice on which RAs I should gun for to make this task easier would be much appreciated.

Toodle pip!

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
dunno what guild to point u too... friendly guilds that are ez to get into... Minority squad, Guards of avalon and prolly alot more... just get 1 with an /as so u have the posibility to go on /as raids

leveling the necro... its ez... go to VN-boards and find a leveling guide with mob locs... keep Deathsight on your level... when u start minidinging, put it into servant...
finalspec could be 48 DS / rest servant Or 50 DS / rest servant...
painworking suxxor!

RA's: Mcl1 get it as fast as posibel :)
MOM and VP are good too... increeses damage and crits...
argu acurity2 + serenity if u get so high u dunno where to throw the points are nice too...serinity2 = ya almost never have downtime...

that should fix u until RR3 or so :) GL with it

gimpchimp

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, I know how I'm levelling the Necro, using a modified version of the IGN Vault guide. I'm just looking for a social guild that doesn't mind a Necro for a few weeks which'll then become something a bit more group-orientated.

:)

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
check out LSOA m8 we are recurting at th mo
you would fit in nicely as theres plenty of peeps try to get to 50 to do the old/level pm me in game if you wnat an invite

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom