looking for a good not to complicated helicopter sim ALA KA:52.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
been searching the net for any recent helicopter sims to grab but havent found any. and the only 2 games i have thats worth anything is either to old to run on this machine or ive broken the CD :(

so now i'm wondering if anyone know of a good helicopter sim (combat sim)?

preferably not to old as with my luck they aint available to order anymore.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
oh comon :(

gotta be atleast ONE gaming company that dares to make a helicopter combat sim! :(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
as good as that game is its not quite what i would call a pure heli combat sim tho :p

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
How about apache or commanche or the Heli's in Microsofts flight sim's

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
well, apache and comanche is pretty old and very hard to get where i live, so i'd be forced to order it from some half suspected site offshore and i dont quite feel like paying a shipment fee thats more expensive then the game itself >.<. and M$ flightsim isnt a combat sim. even tho i DO have that game its just a tad to complex for my liking. i gotta use most every button on my keyboard just to take of fgs ;) :)

is there NO pretty recent combat heli sims out there?

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
commanche 4 is still pretty easy to come by on eBay, I had mine come with my Graphics Card, got really stuck into it.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
PLightstar said:
commanche 4 is still pretty easy to come by on eBay, I had mine come with my Graphics Card, got really stuck into it.

not using Ebay. :) for 2 reasons. i only pay by CC. and as theres only PayPal that have that feature on Ebay i REALLY dont want to use Ebay.

PayPal have this sneaky little paragraph that acually gives them "leagal" rights to take all your money from the account u have registered at them...

read a few of theese pages. and u'l see why they make me nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom