Help Looking for a German translator

Chilly

Balls of steel
I tend to mentally phase those moments out Chillzor. To the point they don't even register. Unlike you it seems ;-)
You mean you're so used to staring and cocks that it doesnt affect you at all? So gay.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wow, onto page two and no:
Mein Leben!
You lot are slipping.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I tend to find Israelis are fine on their own, terrible in groups. Funnily enough the only person I've met on my travels who I instantly wanted to punch the head off was Austrian...
I met an Austrian girl in Oz, who went on to sell me a "Austria is amazing, all other countries are the third world, filled with retrads!" story. I asked her why she bothered travelling, and she didn't understand :( Most lovely people I ever met were a group of Catalunians (sp???) they were so nice it was unreal 0o

TdC

You mean you're so used to staring and cocks that it doesnt affect you at all? So gay.
not at all. I just focus more on the good bits...unlike you who clearly get distracted by pointy meat sticks :(

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
In France, the Dutch are cunts, but anywhere else, theyre find, its weird.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
In France, the English (tourists) are cunts. I stood behind a group in the checkout at the supermarket, only to hear this complete cunt say of the girl behind the checkout "it would be so much easier if she would just bloody learn English". What the actual fuck.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
In France, the English (tourists) are cunts. I stood behind a group in the checkout at the supermarket, only to hear this complete cunt say of the girl behind the checkout "it would be so much easier if she would just bloody learn English". What the actual fuck.

Yeah, that sounds like the opinion of most people I know... It's like those to go to Paris and bitch the French don't speak English.. Try fucking speaking French first. Most know English, but for you to TRY means you actually aren't a cunt. If you're struggling, most will reply in English or assist with the French. It's cultural, adapt or GTFO.

Note: I speak fuck all French even though I come from a French background, but at least when I'm in French speaking countries I try and remember the basics and constantly try to learn so it's easier the next time around. I think I've learnt more about the language when trying and getting corrected than I ever did in education. Shocking.

EDIT: I think the French are c***s, and I'm allowed to say that, because my whole family is French.. Not as offensive :p

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I know this is a huge label, but its true ive been france like 12 times in my life, and theres always a skinny obnoxious dutch man who doesnt speak to anyone, then his blonde wife who speaks a bit of french, then speakd English instead anyway oh btw theyve also always got 2 blonde children one boy and one girl.

Americans are the worst abroad, they always pack the same shouty voice where everything is amazing

TdC

Americans are the worst abroad, they always pack the same shouty voice where everything is amazing

when I visited the Irish Republic there was such an American on every street corner. when they put on the shouty voice they always seem to be wearing wrap-around sporty sunglasses with interchangeable lenses as well:

HS8500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom