Looking for a gaming cyber cafe in Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman`Vagabond

Fledgling Freddie
Hi everybody,

Let me introduce myself ...

Roman Vagabond, french daoc player, staying in this horrible country for two months (work placement)... and looking for somewhere to play !

I live in Leigh, near Manchester, do you know some cybercafes where i could play from 19.30pm to 23.30 pm from monday to thursday ... and if possible where i could meat English daoc players and if possible one more time where i could install my french version of the game !

Thank you very much guys !

Have fun !

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Roman`Vagabond said:
i could meat English daoc players

I heard theres a big meat fest down canal street.

But seriously, ask in the DAoC general forum, you'll get a better responce ;)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
in fact, I'm going to move this :)

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
Not got a clue, live near Manchester myself but have not heard of such a place. Everyone I know plays from home. Sometimes you see internet cafe type places in hotel reception area's but I very much doubt they would have games on them or could run them.

Try getting a copy of the local yellow pages and check in there, or dial 118 247 and ask them.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Roman`Vagabond said:
Hi everybody,

Let me introduce myself ...

Roman Vagabond, french daoc player, staying in this horrible country for two months (work placement)... and looking for somewhere to play !

I live in Leigh, near Manchester, do you know some cybercafes where i could play from 19.30pm to 23.30 pm from monday to thursday ... and if possible where i could meat English daoc players and if possible one more time where i could install my french version of the game !

Thank you very much guys !

Have fun !

Its a real shame you have to live in Leigh, near Manchester for your placement. If thats where i lived I would also think this was a horrible country :)

Roman`Vagabond

Fledgling Freddie
hey i ve lived a little time in London a few years ago, i disliked it too, but there were computers !

damn it, am i condemned to play LEGO alone at home ? :(

I need rps !!!!!!!!

but thenks all !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom