Looking for a friendly guild!

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Heya fellow middies, I've deleted my alb chars 2 days ago and decided to give mid a try. Rolled a Skald and lvling him up together with a Shaman on 2nd account atm. I'm just looking for a nice and friendly guild, specially for the chat and stuff so it doesn't need to be a guild that's very active in RvR and PVE raids and stuff (altho it would come in handy ;)). Please let me know if any guild wants this friendly Dutchie amongst their ranks ;)

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
well clan chaos could take u in should u fail to find another home or one you find more suiting can pm cc members and ask for me later this evening to discuss it more if u like...

/edit oh and welcome to mid ^^

Werewolf

Fledgling Freddie
Fellow Draconis Alumni member ;)

Im also meber off DA and GM in Reduco ad Honore and ur welcome to join uss if u so whish we aint no big guild but atmosphere should be friendly atleast ;)

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Pah, thank god you didn't roll a warlock. ;)

Welcome to mid.

Tindel gifv hugs!

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks a lot for the messages and the warm welcome guys, feeling home in Mid already ;)

I'll try contacting you later this evening Belxavier, and thanks a lot for the other invitements :)

ps I just love playing a Skald, also got one on Camlann but I like the atmosphere of a regular server a lot more ;)

And a Warlock, nah, not gonna roll another caster for a while ;)

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
Thanks a lot for the messages and the warm welcome guys, feeling home in Mid already ;)

I'll try contacting you later this evening Belxavier, and thanks a lot for the other invitements :)

ps I just love playing a Skald, also got one on Camlann but I like the atmosphere of a regular server a lot more ;)

And a Warlock, nah, not gonna roll another caster for a while ;)

will be on aprox 19gmt most likely this evening after work so can look me up then.

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
Pah, thank god you didn't roll a warlock. ;)

Welcome to mid.

Tindel gifv hugs!

eeeeeeeeeeew, less random talk in arti battlegroups :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom