Looking for a friendly guild!

Discussion in 'Midgard' started by Thegreatest, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Thegreatest

Thegreatest Fledgling Freddie

Heya fellow middies, I've deleted my alb chars 2 days ago and decided to give mid a try. Rolled a Skald and lvling him up together with a Shaman on 2nd account atm. I'm just looking for a nice and friendly guild, specially for the chat and stuff so it doesn't need to be a guild that's very active in RvR and PVE raids and stuff (altho it would come in handy ;)). Please let me know if any guild wants this friendly Dutchie amongst their ranks ;)

2. belxavier

belxavier Fledgling Freddie

well clan chaos could take u in should u fail to find another home or one you find more suiting can pm cc members and ask for me later this evening to discuss it more if u like...

/edit oh and welcome to mid ^^

3. Werewolf

Werewolf Fledgling Freddie

Fellow Draconis Alumni member ;)

Im also meber off DA and GM in Reduco ad Honore and ur welcome to join uss if u so whish we aint no big guild but atmosphere should be friendly atleast ;)

4. Ucallme

Ucallme Banned

Ello,

Your more than welcome to join us also - Venom

Amphrax
    Ucallme

5. Sinnica

Sinnica Fledgling Freddie

welcome to mid :D

6. atos

atos Fledgling Freddie

Pah, thank god you didn't roll a warlock. ;)

Welcome to mid.

Tindel gifv hugs!

7. Thegreatest

Thegreatest Fledgling Freddie

Thanks a lot for the messages and the warm welcome guys, feeling home in Mid already ;)

I'll try contacting you later this evening Belxavier, and thanks a lot for the other invitements :)

ps I just love playing a Skald, also got one on Camlann but I like the atmosphere of a regular server a lot more ;)

And a Warlock, nah, not gonna roll another caster for a while ;)

8. belxavier

belxavier Fledgling Freddie

will be on aprox 19gmt most likely this evening after work so can look me up then.

9. Sinnica

Sinnica Fledgling Freddie

eeeeeeeeeeew, less random talk in arti battlegroups :p