Looking for a change xD

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I have finally accepted that places for a medium RR Hero in rvr are limited and i dont have enough playtime <5ish hours a day> to fill these spots ,

Any advice from fellow hibs on what classes are needed in rvr as i would like a change and any imput is welcome .

Name suggestions and spec suggestions also welcome .

censi

Can't get enough of FH
bards never struggle to get groups.

easily the most underpowered of all the primary mezzers though. lacking defense in a big way.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yea considered bard ... also considered stealther have 47 ns and 49 ranger , maybe abit late in the day to start a stealther tho , also have a vamp im considering levelling , abit too fotm for my taste tho ><

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Heroes dont get groups
Wardens are as boring as fuck these days - target/face/stick/BG/

Elds are good but there are too many and you would want to be a very quick player to play a good bard - cough at lazy playstyle punishment .

I would suggest a bm or a full offensive champ and if u want to be fotm a bainshee.

Druids and Bards dont suit you punish - period :twak:

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Aye my Main is a warden, and there brillant in PvE but RvR there really dull chars to play, u cannot deal any good damage out, u cannot heal like druids, u are more like a pbt pet that gets sent at the healer or caster. However you do get tangle weed, and an instant grp heal that dosent effect u in RA's which is nice.

Its not so bad when roaming, but Sieges defences etc, I end up watching TV!

The one thing in RvR I always see missing is bards I would go with bard if u want groups, if u want solo rvr, then Vampir or ranger imo.

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
wardens are boring, if you make them boring..

theyre basically a mix of a bg´er, druid and a tank.. plus they get great RA selection, and really do well in any grp setup.

statued

Loyal Freddie
as tech said i doubt i can imagine you playing a bard/druid tbh :x

BG warden are in lack atm so maybe give em a try

also bainshees would suit you well m8 i think

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
I would say a Druid m8. Its becoming more and more difficuilt to find em :)

My current spec is 44 nurt 31 regrowth I also find that playing a nature druid is fun aswell 36nature 40 re... It all depends on whether u prefer buff shearing or interupting like a crazy ass!

Cheers,

Ad

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Adlatus Hellbringer said:
I would say a Druid m8.
Cheers,

Ad

Trust me - punishment doesnt do druids - BUT IF HE DID ! he would probably be the worst druid in the world :p

that git is designed for damage output only - GROUP lifesaving tactics DO NOT COMPUTE with him -

its damage output or a solo class for that fakker ..

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh m8, i can only see 2-3 choices that would suit your playstyle :

BM slash/crush spec [ although there are ALOT of BM already ]

VW 50 scyth/38 arb [ not many around, can deal out lethal dmg and pretty ok defensively ]

Menty 45 light/28 menta [ nasty dmg esp if debuffed 1st, farm whore if u like and demezz for rvr ]

or even a chimp.. 50 Valour 50 LW 28 parry for good solo play and RR will bring u nice group goodies like ST.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
make a fotm vamp m8...Agrigo is tinking of xping 1 too, so there will be 4 of us
:twak: that that albs/mids :twak: :twak:

Krisstin

Fledgling Freddie
Incoming update makes tanks more harder and more useful in rvr anycase , in rvr need good any classes but most popular are mages , but i can say all we need more practice and more accept different kinda people. Be happy its just game everytime learns something new :)

Here is nice videos from tanks in rvr :)

Classes all :)

http://vnfiles.ign.com/camelot/videos/nov2004/hero.wmv

:clap:

moik

Fledgling Freddie
If you don't wanna be FOTM just stick with your hero and you don't have to go trough the entire TOA process just to realise noone want you in group cause you're the wrong class.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
sphir said:
2bards > warden

Well i remember pre toa New Dawn used to run 2x bard groups almost all the time ... we ran mostly 11pm-4-5am most nights xD

Worked damn well , i was playing chanter at the time tho , so didnt benifit as much as a tank would have tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom