Looking for a camp spot in Midgard, classic server (non cata)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I am lvl 41 at the moment, playing spiritmaster / shaman. Looking for a nice spawn camp to farm yellows / oranges and the odd red mob.

Rather have outdoor environment ty!!

devaline

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe raumarik has that u look after, at the entrance are some wyverns with good spawn and nice xp, u wouldnt need to move much ,just set the fop/campfire on some range to not get aggro and click nuke em all

Perform

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe raumarik has that u look after, at the entrance are some wyverns with good spawn and nice xp, u wouldnt need to move much ,just set the fop/campfire on some range to not get aggro and click nuke em all

Classic server = no fop.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Lots in Vanern I think at that will con as requested at that level pretty much every where you go. If you can make it to the Hagbui camp then there should be a big variety of mobs to play with. Clay Jotuns probably doable but of course stay away from the Outcasts and Brokens til maybe a wee bit tougher ;)

Malmo entrance has stuff that should be doable but should possibly stay away from the Svartalfs for future benefit.

Raum, as said, has some nice stuff - Ice striders should be fine at first then can move on to lichs/wights/wraiths/sleepneirson later.

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Well spindel is also a good place for u to farm, bridge area should match u

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
I am lvl 41 at the moment, playing spiritmaster / shaman. Looking for a nice spawn camp to farm yellows / oranges and the odd red mob.

Rather have outdoor environment ty!!

Varluv dungeon in west skona will be sweet at 41 lots of oranges and reds also early mobs in spind dungeon too, dunno if classic got xp bonus in dungeons or not though.

But i assume you got SI too so head to trollheim and kill mobs surrounding the outside of it also giants near TG. Actually the 40-50 stretch has the widest choice of mobs to kill in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom