Look you

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Oh, yeah. That's the game that tries to sell itself to American teenagers by letting you make the women naked in it.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl what i dont get is why make cartoon ppl get nekkid when you have the net and can see rl nekkid ppl?

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Or chat ppl up in pubs/clubs in a vain attempt to "get some"
This gane would cheat ppl out of being slapped around the face (an experience best shared)...

Not like id know of course.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I would get for the sole reason (I'm sure every guy here thinks the same) of getting 2 girls to make out :)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
it's amazing how boring 2 women making out gets when you see it all the time.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yaruar said:
it's amazing how boring 2 women making out gets when you see it all the time.
rofl hark at heff there! shall i fetch your smoking jacket hugh?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Bunnytwo said:
lol what? i was just observing that the day a man finds 2 girls making out dull is when he wakes up in the playboy mantion for the 2000th night in a row.

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Boring, the only thing i loved about The Sims was building your house, all that social interaction thing is crap, yey lets get a game only to get a job, do nothing but work and go to sleep :clap:

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
I think they did..... The Sims: Boring Work expansion. Came out right before the Axe murderer expansion and the Expansion expansion.

Sorry but i realy do hate electronic arts for getting rid of westwood studio's, and then start serving up the Sims as it''s "Best ever game", soul-less heathens. They havent even brought out a decent game title in years (C&C generals excluded).

You want a decent sim based game, get Republic: The revolution. Hard as nails but so much fun to play. Check it out, there's a demo on the net somewhere.

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Well Sims isn't a game it's just a pile of pants tbh. Keeps the kiddies entertained in a harmless way which, given the behaviour of kids round my way at least, is a good thing in my book.

Bloody 13 y/o trying to steal beer from local tonight offy. Grr....Damn amateurs it wasn't even cold beer from the fridge. Amateurs :D

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
lol what? i was just observing that the day a man finds 2 girls making out dull is when he wakes up in the playboy mantion for the 2000th night in a row.
i dont think it could ever become dull .. the thought even makes one ponder the guys manhood!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Conchabar said:
i dont think it could ever become dull .. the thought even makes one ponder the guys manhood!!
what, even if they were two mingers?

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Nope even watching two mingers making out is good to watch :D

If only for the pleasant warm feeling that you get from knowing that you're not going to end up with them after a few to many :drink:

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:

Amen.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
actually i found the sims entertaining for a few hours, messing up as badly as you can...

having a barbecue with a shitload of people and then the bbq itself catches fire, unfortunately everyone was locked in the garden and 2 morons who were talking in the entrance/exit didnt care about the fire, so everyone got bbq'd themselves except the 2 morons, and that night the ghosts of the dead came to haunt them xDDDDDD

i also tried locking people up in a 1x1 room surrounded by clown paintings, but they didnt survive for that long either... (was trying to create sychos)

i also put all these babies next to the thrash outside, and they actually came to collect them, well at least the 'waaahhh waaahhhh weehhhh' sound was gone then :|

however i doubt many people shit their pants during dinner if they havent been to the toilet for just a little too long, but when it happend, guess what? the others who were eating didnt even care.....

well like i said its fun for a few hours....

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Kind of make's you wonder what sick, twisted deviant mind would actually like playing games like that. Only the depraved and solrdid would even consider getting enjoyment from such soul destroying depravity. Oh, and Morchaoron for a few hours.

So, just to recap, there's a sims game: "Gagging for it!" available, which allows people to interact with simulated girls in a poor attempt to see low rendered 3D tit's/thighs/minge?

Sounds like the red light district in Duke Nukem 3D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom