Look who is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drop Dead

Fledgling Freddie
Good guess. Drop Dead :) And tbh I never left. Ive had another account up the whole time playing DAoC in disguise and only one thing has been there to give away who I was, but I wont say what it was. After nearly a year I decided to get this account up again and have some fun.

Only some select people I have told know who my other account is but im sure you'll all figure it out soon.

Oh yea, and... Its quite interesting how some people can hate you as one character and love you as another ;) >waves at LoD< For the older timers in it that hate me you guys seem to be pretty friendly with my other char. :) Been in quite a few of your groups. But anyway, im not here to stir up trouble, ive changed my ways (believe it or not).

Hope to see you all in game once I get confirm email! :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Drop Dead said:
Good guess. Drop Dead...Only some select people I have told know who my other account is but im sure you'll all figure it out soon.

Oh my, however did I miss out on the Beta test of your return.

Who are you btw?

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Drop Dead said:
Oh yea, and... Its quite interesting how some people can hate you as one character and love you as another ;) >waves at LoD< For the older timers in it that hate me you guys seem to be pretty friendly with my other char. :) Been in quite a few of your groups. But anyway, im not here to stir up trouble, ive changed my ways (believe it or not).

Ooo the intrigue! :eek6:

Drop Dead

Fledgling Freddie
lol Eggy... You know I have you on MSN :p Youve been there for awhile.

Halgrim

Fledgling Freddie
Oh yea, and... Its quite interesting how some people can hate you as one character and love you as another

Cant say we hated any of your "characters" Drop. You as a person i have my own views of :) All history now tbh. Shame we always seem to come back to this subject, i think all parties should let this go perhaps and just enjoy the game. No more hard feelings or a least no more expressed hard feelings.

E

Edward J Funk

When you say disguise........... did it involve a pair of fake breasts again? ;)

Drop Dead

Fledgling Freddie
lol piss off Lox :)... and no just to answer the q :p

Yea it is Egg, check your MSN you added me back ;)

Well Hal, true I want it behind me to. And all of LoD have been nice to me on other character :p esp Brack so nothing against them. Hope none of you got anything against me either ne more, times have changed

rezzi rezzzalot

Fledgling Freddie
Lol really atleast hate is a feeling.
To even consider yourself soo important that lod or anyone in it would hate you is damn funny after all thats happened in the game etc.
Sorry girl,guy, fish or what ever you are, we were busy with toa and getting our guild ready for it aswell as having fun with friends
Total indifferrence is a whole different matter and lod is indifferent to you ;)
Tbh if you say you changed you still come on here like a drama (drag) queen so not much changed in all this time really, has it now lol.
Though we do ask for doctors declarations on gender and mental state on our members now ;)

Drop Dead

Fledgling Freddie
Was on another account coz I wanted to play a different character and while I had Infi I didnt play anything else.

Ah Old Mezzi, the firey red head. How have I come on here like a 'drama (drag) queen'? I came and posted coz I have my account back and atm getting in activated again. I posted for the people I knew in the game before, though most of who I know have quit.

Could crack a few jokes myself at what you said too, but tbh whats the point? Its a waste of my time :) And as I said. Im not here to stir up trouble, as seems you are.

rezzi rezzzalot

Fledgling Freddie
Lol ofcourse you fail to see you act like a little drama queen looking for atention coming on here and saying you secretly played another account. Such suspense ;)
If thats not the gimme atention stand than i dont know lol.
Whats the matter felt the need to come out of the closet again ;)
Last time you deliberately played and used people for 6 months before you admitted you were a guy, lying and cheating is all we saw from you. Its prolly what all of Alb has seen lol.
Well something good still came from it lol. The drop jokes we have in guild are still some the finest :flame:

Drop Dead

Fledgling Freddie
Aw your so sweet Mezzi heh. Pitty some of the jokes I still have about you with LoD members are the best too :)

The fact I said I have another character was because of how when I played in LoD groups with it they were all friendly, yet if I even asked for one on this character I would get ignored most likely.

Yep and lied and cheated and got everything I needed while at it. But as its said... Its a roleplaying game. I was only taking part :). And as said when I posted the confession, im sure theres other guys playing as girls in this game that havent admitted it... In fact I know it for a fact there is coz I knew 2 of them.

rezzi rezzzalot

Fledgling Freddie
Ye you used people for 6 months and defend it by saying its just roleplaying even now. But there are ways to find out what char you are playing and yes you would get ignored. But than again your not exactly doing yourself a favor here either ;)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
~dusts off his FH acc~

So basically you lied and cheated originally...

And now you come on to announce nothing has changed by pretending you were someone else on another account..

Anyone else see a pattern developing here?

And just to defend the good old LOD , they are all nice people but you can't expect them not to be pissed at you, so being surprised they are nice people when you again pretend to be someone else is not a surprise*.

~puts FH acc back in box~

*does that make sense to anyone else - the voices in me head said it should.

Drop Dead

Fledgling Freddie
Um how did I announce nothing has changed? :s I didnt tell people who I was on my other account because I wanted left alone and to enjoy the time in game. I didnt 'pretend to be someone else' I was who I really am. So they have nothing against me for that.

I dont mind in the end if they are pissed with me coz they do have a reason but ive moved on.

Never defended in the first place by saying it was roleplaying Mezzi. If you could remember far enough back, other people made the point it was roleplaying.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Drop Dead said:
Never defended in the first place by saying it was roleplaying Mezzi. If you could remember far enough back, other people made the point it was roleplaying.

roleplaying is just temporary make believe - it ends after /quit

you on the other hand ...

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh Drop if you would have changed you would have let us know instead of all the sneaky things again (after reading this thread seems like you are still misleading alot of ppl)

So you misleading everyone in the past stating you're a woman instead of a man and now saying that you were in lod with another char without anyone knowing but bragging about it now is misleading again.

How can you even say then that you have changed?

I don't like people who are dishonest and that's why i don't like you.
Seems like you have learned nothing from the past.

Drop Dead

Fledgling Freddie
Um yea Gun whatever.

Aadia I never said I was in LoD with another character. I said I have grouped with you guys and you have been respectable to my other character. But as I said im not saying my other character. I also said about jokes I get from people in LoD about Mezzi... coz believe it or not I have friends in LoD :)

And theres perfect point of how you dont like Drop, yet you like my other character :) if you knew who I was you would know ive changed. But im not going to risk the rep of my other char anyway.

Btw, how big is the pot on guessing who my other char is now? ;)

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
and yes, it really is the character ppl interact and chat with.. not the person behind them :rolleyes:

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Just one question ....

When your try and stir shit like you are....

Do you use a stick or do you just use your arm?

rezzi rezzzalot

Fledgling Freddie
Guildies crack jokes about me all the time little one, carefull though what your trying here your true nature is shining true as usual. But continue making yourself ridiculous and time will tell what char your playing and that will be end of exercise for the nice groups your supposedly having with some lods ;)
And i wont even have to have a hand in that your doing a marvellous job by yourself :wij:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom