Look Out For This Kind Of Mail

Z

zapzap

Hope none is so stupid, but there are lots of kids out there so dont get fouled. I have delted the email just in case.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! My friends and I have discovered a nice way to find out some Dark Age of Camolot Account Passwords! This is a very easy thing to do. And very rewarding too. Okay, here's how you do it! Mythic Entertainment has set a robot up on most E-mail services you can think of, Yahoo, Hotmail, Excite, MyMail, etc. etc. And we discovered the easiest way to do it was through Hotmail (Well, if you are using Hotmail to send this that is) because Hotmail has its little Instant Send thing but it will also work with whatevery online service you are using. Anyway, to the point. You have to E-mail this e-mail address:

++++++++++@aol.com

The Subject must be: Password Recovery

And this is hjow you do it. Type in this EXACTLY how it is!
On the first line put: <!= =YOUR ACCOUNT NAME= =!>
On the 3rd line put: <!= =YOUR ACCOUNT PASSWORD= =!>
and on the 7th line, put: <!= =REALM YOU WANT THE CHARACTER IN= =!>

So it would look like this:

<!= =account name= =!>

<!= =account password= =!>

<!= =account name that you want password from= =!>

And there ya have it! It's that easy! We have gotten plenty of password that we like. Many accounts with some nice high lvled people and ppl with nice equipment. I hope you enjoy this as much as we had!!

Careless RR5 sm
Zapsis RR7 sb 1110 alchemist
Zapsi RR5L9 HEALER

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by zapzap
We have gotten plenty of password that we like. Many accounts with some nice high lvled people and ppl with nice equipment.
I guess some people have been stupid and sent their passwords off to this adress. :)

T

Tesla Monkor

This one's been around for a while already. You have to be amazingly stupid to not see it's a trap. ;P

I mean, you lost your password and get it back by emailing the password you lost to someone else? Doh? ;)

O

old.Tohtori

++++++++++@aol.com

Ok..until this i was convinced this was a good idea... i mean, AOL?Who would trust that!

Almost got me those :p

O

old.job

Bored one day?
Just send those fuckers hundreds of false account/passwords, should keep them busy for a bit.

N

NetNifty

lol, tbh if ur stupid enuf to fool for that u deserve to have ur account stolen.

S

Stonebits

Look Out For This Kind Of Mail

Gah, I thought this was going to be a post showing some nice new pwetty armour :lol: Silly me.....:twak:

W

wildpt

Originally posted by old.job
Bored one day?
Just send those fuckers hundreds of false account/passwords, should keep them busy for a bit.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

B

bracken_woodman

Re: Re: Look Out For This Kind Of Mail

Originally posted by Fafnir
I guess some people have been stupid and sent their passwords off to this adress. :)

Love the irony of people sending off their details and getting ripped off because they believed they would be able to get other peoples details and rip off their accounts.

Almost a "not-that-bad" scam because it relies on people being a$$holes to begin with.

C

chi_

Anyone who fell for something like this should be put down, or deported to America.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom