Look loook looook!

Furnus

Fledgling Freddie
I made you loook!

Nah j/k!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! may the wub and harmony of camlann spread to the world!:worthy:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
knock knock

who is there?

Marry

Marry who?

MARRY CHRISTMESS all

<3

ps the spelling is irony

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
knock knock

who is there?

Marry

Marry who?

MARRY CHRISTMESS all

<3

ps the spelling is irony

Ololololroflomg!!1roflcopter

learn to spell

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
oh man ur so damn uber, but yeah merry x-mas to the players who stayed on the bested server available..., #

all others should keep on rolling their supa chars to supa boring old skoold lvl 50 to own the supa "classic" vamps and heretics

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Caledwyn said:
oh man ur so damn uber, but yeah merry x-mas to the players who stayed on the bested server available..., #

all others should keep on rolling their supa chars to supa boring old skoold lvl 50 to own the supa "classic" vamps and heretics

Who are you? Anyway, Classic OWNS atm!

Merry Christmas you bum heads! hehe! RAWR! this like the first christmas since DaoC was out that I have't logged on, dyed Yepy red and wished everyone a merry christmas!

I already had my x-mas present .. lovely new motorbike which I came off 1 week .. now got a another christmas present from hospital.. an artifical thumb socket! mehehe!
355750893_l.jpg

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Merry Christmas you bum heads! hehe! RAWR! this like the first christmas since DaoC was out that I have't logged on, dyed Yepy red and wished everyone a merry christmas!

I already had my x-mas present .. lovely new motorbike which I came off 1 week .. now got a another christmas present from hospital.. an artifical thumb socket! mehehe!
355750893_l.jpg

Damn my Xmas wish didnt come true...
Was soo close tho .!!!

Epo

Loyal Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:

355750893_l.jpg

i want to see my name on ur thumb socket!

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Furnus said:
I made you loook!

Nah j/k!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! may the wub and harmony of camlann spread to the world!:worthy:

You're evil, you make me think "oh goodie, another retarded camlann thread about people exploiting pve bugs" so I can put my sarcasm to work then THIS happens.

No biscuit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom