Longwind and shammy spec

W

wirand

Using the catabombs builder i have come up with a couple of possible shammy specs, and need a bit of advise on which to choose. the 2 possibilities are:

1) 41 cave, 14 mend, 32 aug
This spec will give me the 4th end regen buff, and the 2nd to last pbaoe disease and aoe dot

2) 47 cave, 14 mend 22 aug
This spec will give me the 3rd end regen buff and the last pbaoe disease and aoe dot

The question is. how common is Longwind 2 in Mid/excal?
will the 3rd endregen be enough or should i go for the 4th?
I have a buffbot so endregen and the resist buffs are the only ones i really need

Ibun (lvl 15 so far)

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by wirand
Using the catabombs builder i have come up with a couple of possible shammy specs, and need a bit of advise on which to choose. the 2 possibilities are:

1) 41 cave, 14 mend, 32 aug
This spec will give me the 4th end regen buff, and the 2nd to last pbaoe disease and aoe dot

2) 47 cave, 14 mend 22 aug
This spec will give me the 3rd end regen buff and the last pbaoe disease and aoe dot

The question is. how common is Longwind 2 in Mid/excal?
will the 3rd endregen be enough or should i go for the 4th?
I have a buffbot so endregen and the resist buffs are the only ones i really need

Ibun (lvl 15 so far)

1st

only few assassins have lw2, maybe some crazy rr8-9 zerk but i doubt it

A

akula

i've got 41/32/14 and it works fine in guild grps/random rvr, along with dia farming etc

pretty effective all round

R

roteca

you can always try the 37 aug (for end reg 4, yellow resist except matter that will be blue, and yellow speccbuffs), 39 cave (for the second best ae root, and second best pbae dissease). will end up in 4 mend, so nothing there at all, but we have healers to heal ppl, not shamans ; )
will miss Cure Disease and Cure poison thou. 8(
but then longwind1 is needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom