Long time no see

dasbuffbot

Regular Freddie
As title says, missing this fantastic game..
So ive been looking around the web, and on this very forum for some link to daoc movies but cant seem to find any :/
However was thinking that some of u guys still enjoying whats left of daoc had some link to a few site´s where i can DL som movie´s mostly RvR orientated..

Anyhow how is the game these days? havent been online for a year or more.. still very few online? anything new?

Cheers Das

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
Hiya mate long time no see :) Playing US servers myself so couldnt really tell you about what the EU ones are like.

How goes things with you anyway ?

Toggers

One of Freddy's beloved
Hiya das :)

nice to see you mate :) like gaen, im playing on us servers so cant say much without about eu, population on US classic is quite good, apart from all the dragon quests and the revamped keeps/siege its pretty much the same old stuff. not the same fun as dyvet used to be though, not for me anyways.

anyways, if you ever try us classic drop me a pm and ill throw you some tourmalines in exchange for dances :wub:

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Man, the people around here do not care about you it seems :p.

I'll help you with a bump.

No whine, no name calling, no accusations of game killing - was 90% of this section actually likely to care??

(Not that this is a good thing btw).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom