Long time ago

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I always wanted to get 1 of my friends back and how I did it was the following...

One time (about 20 years ago) I stayed around my friends house.

When my mate was sleeping I went downstairs into the kitchen and got a knife (like the 1 in halloween) I then went into the bathroom and damped my face slightly as if I were sweating. So once I was ready with the knife in my right hand I just stood in my friends room just looking at him by the side of his bed with the knife ready to stab him ofc I'm pretending to be sleep walking (muahaha).

He woke up and he crapped himself and shouted my name several times (which I heard ofc but pretended that I didn't). After a while I pretended to snap out of it and looked around, then looked at my hand and saw the knife then dropped the knife suddenly.

After that night my mate never wanted me to sleep round anymore lol

Its kinda hard to explain but I'm sure you got the picture when you are young how scary that might of been for him :)

Yes at that time my head was pretty screwed up.

Amphrax/Arauddry

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I always wanted to get 1 of my friends back

Understood that as "wanted to rekindle a friendship", and was mighty confused at the execution :D

Cudoes on the prank though, luckily your friend ain't the "snap into violence" type.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
That's really mean, but really cool at the same time. *Nod*

Gamah

Banned
how fucking old are you? I was 2 when you performed your prank :<

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Just like Tohtori I read it like you wanted to find an old friend or rekindle an old friendship. I was a bit surprised too, heh. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom