Long shot...

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Hey, i've written a presentation and created a powerpoint to go with it, on the subject of UNISON because it's a pressure group (for my Politics AS)

I've spent the last two days trying to find UNISON's mission statement, hours of googling and even asking members of UNISON have failed to come up with an answer. Theres quite a few intelligent people around here, and maybe even some are part of UNISON, so if anybody knows their mission statement, i'd be bloody greatfull! Thanks :p

and to make a half usfull thread you can debate the terrorism bill if you want :D
Personaly the days don't matter to me, the way the police are abusing it(or using it where its not really relevant) is what bothers me..

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
http://www.unison.org.uk/about/about.asp:
Unison site said:
What we campaign on

UNISON campaigns and lobbies on key issues affecting our members and the public at large. We're working to protect and improve the public services, win equal pay and employment rights for everyone, improve safety in the workplace and end discrimination and harassment at work. We also support external campaigns on issues such as fuel poverty and fair trade.

can't have looked that hard, can we. ;)

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
*coughs*
I'm sure you've all been in the situation where you've searched for something for hours only to find its hidden away under an unsuspecting piece of text :(

Ah well.. thankyou haarewin, can finaly end this presentation, just need to get it over with tomorrow, i'm not the worlds best public speaker..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom