Long Hair

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I want to grow my hair long, but everytime I've tried it seems to just sort of go out-wards, rather than downwards, and I end up looking like a scruffy gypsy. Is there a trick to it? My friend reckons you've gotta get it cut so it grows a certain way or something. Does anyone have long hair? (I'm a bloke btw!) and has some tips?

Tried the internet and all I get is how to get your hair long like a female. :(

(PS - Why is the word "o u t w a r d s" filtered by ******'s? :p)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Mobius said:

Which is what you are after isn't it?

:p

Just wear a hat until its grown past the middling stage.

For more useful tips you can visit my website at www.tremisgreat.com

Yaka

Part of the furniture
Mobius said:
I want to grow my hair long, but everytime I've tried it seems to just sort of go out-wards, rather than downwards, and I end up looking like a scruffy gypsy. Is there a trick to it? My friend reckons you've gotta get it cut so it grows a certain way or something. Does anyone have long hair? (I'm a bloke btw!) and has some tips?

(PS - Why is the word "o u t w a r d s" filtered by ******'s? :p)

used to have long hair when i was in high school. i just got me head shaved one day and bet me maths thechar how long it would take to grow shoulder lenth. i mainly used this expensive oilive oil based hair oil. to keep it neat. washed it every day. baseball hat or tying a string (hard to do) from forehead to the back of your head helps when you wake up late or dont havetime to wash your hair.

anyways won the bet with £80 in the pocket and the daft bugger got sacked when the head master found out next day :clap:

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Tried hair straighteners or something? :p

Can always go to a barbers and have it done or something.

Mine just grows long naturally and curls at the end. :p

<fluffles his lovely long hair> :D

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
I guess the first thing is to really know that this is what you want. It takes a very long time to grow your hair out - 1.5/2 years until the front is reaching your shoulders. Also, you've gotta be prepared for the "get a haircut mate! roflol!" comments once your friends start noticing it's a bit longer than usual.

There are really no special tricks that I know of to make anything happen faster or 'better'. One important thing to remember is that getting a trim does not make your hair grow faster!!1.

- A quick google found this. May be helpful.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Things to know about long hair:

1) People will think you like linux

2) People will think you like MMOs

3) People will confuse you for a girl (even moreso)

4) People will taunt and tease you in the street. They may also throw well ripened vegetables in your general direction.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
OH GOD

can you not make your mind up about your appearance

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
leggy said:

4) People will taunt and tease you in the street. They may also throw well ripened vegetables in your general direction.

or

5) you get all the kinky girls like when i had my hair long ;)

Gray

FH is my second home
i think o u t w a r d is banned because didnt people start spamming a site like ******d.com or whatever a while ago?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
leggy said:

And if they dont leggy will

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
leggy said:

that happened to me once when I had long hair, and was pretty damn frightening tbh. a car drove behind me while I was on my bike for a bit, then pulled quickly by and drove on to the bike path blocking me. two people got out and stood on the road looking in my direction. wondering what was going on I just biked on past them while they did nothing. then they drove off quickly in the other direction.

perhaps it was my month-old beard that put them off my lovely flowing locks?

:/

yaruar said:
5) you get all the kinky girls like when i had my hair long
that also happened to me alot. usually when I was working on my "moping about the club looking moody" schick :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Got long hair, have had it for about..err...10 years now. But i'm finnish, not so special here. Metalcapitolz!!11

How i did it? Grow it. Took me a damn while, 1.5-2 years to get it a**-length :p

It's actually as simple as that. The thing with long hair is that, you SHOUD let it get greasy atleast once in two weeks. After a while, you should trim the bad ends, but that's only when you're way past shoulder length.

Also, it doesn't happen POOF! Long hair style. It will look scruffy and will go out, not down, but when the hair begins to weigh a bit more, it moves down.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Cheers people, and thanks for the link tRoG. I've always wanted long hair but like alot of you say the phase between short hair and long hair can look a bit silly. Like you're just to lazy to sort it out. Fortunately everyone my age seems to be going through this sort of phase where they want shoulder length hair, and they all look scruffy...so I won't stand out to much. ;)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Sharma said:
Tried hair straighteners or something? :p

Can always go to a barbers and have it done or something.

Mine just grows long naturally and curls at the end. :p

<fluffles his lovely long hair> :D
Makes you look like the dirty scally you are Sharma! Short hair rocks, much less effort (other than having to spend a small fortune at the barbers all the time to keep it short).

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I've considered by clippers and cutting my hair myself....but since I work as an accountant I dont want to take the risk things go horribly wrong....I dont think my boss would find it amusing

Will

/bin/su
The word is banned because of the "o u t w a r" game, when people would spam links all over every forum they could.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
I used to have long hair (but that was back in the 80's)

depends on what style of long hair you were after. Mine was "well groomed" as opposed to lanky long hair all over the place.

Calamore

Fledgling Freddie
two threads about what you want to look like, it would be useful to see a pic of you, so people can give advise

Will

/bin/su
I remember being that young...

Actually, I don't. But the next ten years of your life are great fun. :D

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
jaba said:
Gym!!! Nuff said tbh.

I'm 18 and I weight 11 stone, thats about normal isn't it? I'm quite tall so I look lanky. :(

Will

/bin/su
I'm almost 6'2" and weigh a fair amount less than that. I wouldn't get hung up about your weight. Exercise is always good, but do it because you enjoy it, not because someone on a forum told you to.

I'd recommend cycling. ;)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Dont do anything that anyone says on a forum. I thought that was just taken as gospel.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I've tried it and I really DON'T enjoy it. :D So I'm just eating healthily instead (I don't enjoy that either, but its less knackering. :p)

I've got a decent bike though. Haven't ridden for about 3 years cus I got in an accident and had 10 or so stiches, almost had my cock 'n' balls torn off, and have a giant scar right next to me soldiers! Could get it out for a ride though.

(I'm 6'2" btw, so not to bad. :))

throdgrain

FH is my second home
leggy said:
Dont do anything that anyone says on a forum. I thought that was just taken as gospel.

Obviously :)

Actually, dont do this either!
Oh my god, do it, or dont do it! No!!!!!!!!1

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom