Lonewolf is back from travelling and..

L

-Lonewolf-

....wtf is happening Ouch GOA ouch european daoc community

Someone fill me in on the months events pls

A

Arnor

we got hacked, servers went down for 2 days, new gamepass'es and subs passes will be/has been mailed, everything else has been shut down the last 2 weeks or so.

L

-Lonewolf-

Oh joy!

Kinda guessed summin bad happened when the subs page been down the past week!

A

Arnor

yes, and one more thing:

savages...

nuff said :p

B

BlitheringIdiot

It all seemed quite funny a few weeks ago when we were seeing screenshot of pretty much every high level mob at apk, emain/prydwen. :eek:

Also fotm is this months fotm abbreviation.

L

-Lonewolf-

Ah savages overpowered yes american servers gone mad about it at mo to

They will be nerfed

Oh and FOTM??!? wtf

K

Khalen

[offtopic]
Hi , mijn naamwoord zit Programmaonderbreking en MIJ wippen strooier ter naar de reet voor poen welk zij werkloon mij!

Ehm dunno what you expect this means but it's not even a good line, let alone an understandable one... (in dutch that is)
[/offtopic]

And now some stories from you. You told us you would tell us alllllll about your stories and travels you made ;)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Khalen
[offtopic]

Ehm dunno what you expect this means but it's not even a good line, let alone an understandable one... (in dutch that is)
[/offtopic]

And now some stories from you. You told us you would tell us alllllll about your stories and travels you made ;)

its TEH strong dutchtranslatarR!

L

-Lonewolf-

Originally posted by Khalen

Hmmm well was travelling round america went to New York BIG! and all across america to San Francisco then LA

Then we went onto a place called Rarotonga in the South Pacific idealic island was beautiful spent two weeks there then we moved onto New Zealand was there about a week and then disaster struck

My dad died suddenly so I had to rush home was a bit of a mess really but back now and can't get on daoc LOL

K

Khalen

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
Hmmm well was travelling round america went to New York BIG! and all across america to San Francisco then LA

Then we went onto a place called Rarotonga in the South Pacific idealic island was beautiful spent two weeks there then we moved onto New Zealand was there about a week and then disaster struck

My dad died suddenly so I had to rush home was a bit of a mess really but back now and can't get on daoc LOL

Sorry to hear about your dad :( My condolances to the entire family. But travelled to some locations at least :) If I ever go to New Zealand I think I would visit the spots where LOTR was filmed :D

O

Ottar

> all across america to San Francisco then LA

They say LA got nerfed ;)

Ottar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom