Lonely

W

Wicoa

I actually like this game but there does not seem to be enough people actually playing it, either that or they are hiding somewhere. The best way to increase your levels is to get into a group and gain experience together. If you don't have a guild not many groups exist or people for that matter.

I am lucky on the Albion Prydwen server I have a nice guild called The Order Of The Knights Of Templar who train together regularly. If it wasn't for my friends in the guild I would be in difficulty. I recently changed Excaliber from Hibernia to Midgard, I got fed up with the golf course and limited groups of mobs you could tackle (either that or I over played it).

Midgard is barren with a capital B. My friends list is already full and at a low level I have started to remove people because they come on once then seem to vanish. If you pull up Find Group there are never any groups about and like in some other thread you can pound miles before actually finding anybody. When you do they are logging or aren't interested in a group. For me this is a highly social dependant game and it seems that there is actually no society to find anywhere except when you want an item crafted in the main cities. It would be okay if there were more ways to gain experience through a choice of a wonderful number of quests but there are not. Also the only group quest I have ever been on is the one where you start initially and they tell you that groups are very important.

I have had a serious think about this game and I have decided that I really like it but if no one is ever about (even evenings and weekends) then quite frankly what is the point. I am unsure of subscriber stats but I presume they are up so where are these people?

Cheers
A disgruntled Wicoa

O

old.Cru

Originally posted by Mousey
Agreed.

Where is everybody?

*points* over there.....

I think most ppl like me are going out doing sommat and only playing DAoC when they're bored. Only a few ppl choose to play DAoC constantly.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

the summer is here, have to enjoy the weather when its good

O

old.tRoG

<sniff sniff>

goa cancelled my account about a week ago because apparantely i had a faulty one, and now all my friends are about 5 lvls above me....

this makes me very lonely and sad :(

S

SFXman

I've noticed this... you /friend like let's say 10 people and maybe 2 will be on regularily. I myself have been to busy dueling my cousin in Jedi Outcast this weekend though :D

O

omen_darkstep

Where is everyone? Split to the 4 corner's of the earth since Goa shut the official forums of course! :-/

S

SFXman

Sigh... Albion/Prydwen is quite barren aswell... finding a group in Lyoness can take quite some time and my guild isn't much help either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom