Lonely Skald looking for a home .....

O

old.Ashgen

Hello Middy

I have winged my way over from Excalibur Albion and started a Skald and SM.

I will not go into why I have shown Albion the door pretty much, save for organised Guild hunts, as it’s all for public show on this message board really!

Anyway, some of the guys in my guild on Excalibur Albion are in a guild here called the Brotherhood of Dawn, so I joined them. They are a great bunch of guys it seems, but unfortunately for me are quite a small guild with mainly very high level players.

So I am left a little bit alone with my two lowby characters.

So, I was considering joining a new guild. I know there are lots of Scandinavian players in this realm, with I assume Scandinavian biased guilds. Well not speaking a work of Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish, I was looking for a UK based guild, or at least one which use English as their main language.

While I am quite new in Middy, I am by no means new to the game. So all I would be seeking is a guild who can lend a helping hand and generally “be there”.

I contacted Eye of Odin, but was rebuffed as I am not lvl 30 (very strange rule), I was in the Mighty Chronicles for a while before they exploded, so I would like, if possible, a guild who has some history, and who have more than two people on line at night.

I add that I have received nothing but help of BD, but the level differences are generally too great for me to be an active member of the guild.

Please e-mail me at Ashgen@hotmail.com if you have any suggestions as I am a infrequent visitor to this forum.

Regards

Ash

M

Mid_Blejsarus

We have our rule for some reasons.

1 for example is that we had when the guild was created we like invited everyone.. :) And after a while it was often like in /gu anyone fancy powerlevling. Any money ppplss.

And sutch. At level 30+ You should have learned stuff.
And not beeing a completly noob :)

And 30+ Dont take long to be if u are intressted of joining.
We also allow irl friends if u are a part of the guild.

For example when we do stuff together like perhaps prince raids in df and sutch we often had like 35+ 40+ And sutch.

I think we are doing good still.
And we have never imo been almost dead as some old guild was.
But they are back again in shape :)

Blejsarus 50 Thane
Blejsisarus 48 SB

GM of Eye of Odin

H

Hufner

Ash, contact Purple Warriors. Smallish guild, yet with quite a few members around your levels ;)

Users who are viewing this thread