Lonely overlord seeks a 2hand Sword Spirit LW

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Team,

If theres anyone around with a new 2hand sword leggy around Spirit one that has not been imbued please let me know.

Or just perhaps if any weaponcrafter can help me forge a sword worthy of a king.

it needs to be 99% quality 2hand sword spirit (matter might do though, or possibly a 98%'er)

thanks again my noble compardreys our path to battle readiness is nearly complete.

Rgs, Tonfa.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Im an Overlord you fool. One doesnt beg, one just gets provided for.

(thanks for all the help so far though team, especially hugmeh, narzu, varge, sinsimilia, eul, babbybanna, skua)

zantera

Banned
Please do not give this attention craving idiot anything. Not only is he extremely sad for claiming he is an 'overlord' he is also a pathetic waste of space with a useless Ranger that zerged to rr10 then soloed (almost as worthless as my Thidranki characters). Your not even remotely funny and those who do find you funny probably have a very low IQ or are below the age of 6.

Go earn your own cash and don't expect people to give you stuff because you think you are so great, I have more of an achievement in my Thidranki characters compared to your laughable playstyle and taking 4 years playing everyday to reach RR11.

Everz

FH is my second home
zantera said:
Please do not give this attention craving idiot anything. Not only is he extremely sad for claiming he is an 'overlord' he is also a pathetic waste of space with a useless Ranger that zerged to rr10 then soloed (almost as worthless as my Thidranki characters). Your not even remotely funny and those who do find you funny probably have a very low IQ or are below the age of 6.

Go earn your own cash and don't expect people to give you stuff because you think you are so great, I have more of an achievement in my Thidranki characters compared to your laughable playstyle and taking 4 years playing everyday to reach RR11.

your one sad twisted bitter little kid.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
hehe it was funny peeps used to say that to me at rr7. Then it was like u zerged your way to rr6! then at rr8 they would say you zerged yourway to rr7 then solod!!! then at rr9 you zerged your way to rr8 and soloed. I was stuck at "you zerged your way to rr9" for ages when at rr10. And now im leet rr11 I zerged my way to rr10!

awsome post. been more or less solo since rr1, with some minor discreations during See Hidden era. prolly solo'd more than any other player on the cluster tbh (or would be in the top 5 though i would guess if not number)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
and I dont claim to be an overlord... I am an overlord ffs! Its not like something you can falsify!

islef

Loyal Freddie
zantera said:

STFU and dont post if you do not like him? if ppl wanna give him stuff they prolly will regardless of your whinage!

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
and I dont claim to be an overlord... I am an overlord ffs! Its not like something you can falsify!
you are indeed an overlord.. overlord of whines.

but hey, we need those as well so carry on young padawan, may the whine be with you mate!

anyway, you seems to be a nice guy irl etc..

Nuklear

Fledgling Freddie

This is actually untrue it was actually about RR9 lvl 4-5 that your zerged to, to be totally fair to you, you got all your points and RR abailities then decided that you could be a uber soloer, funny as hell if you ask me.

As for people helping you and giving you stuff, its a joke earn it and get it yourself and as for people also lending you there BB`s make your own

censi

Can't get enough of FH
are you the head waiter on the little bistro on the rue de bizarre!?

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

If you cant falsify it the theory isnt valid:p

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
zantera said:

he asked for something and wanted people to reply if u just talk shit why dont u just pm him ?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
zantera said:

didnt you quit daoc and say you would not post on FH anymore "because nobody liked you" ?

and it sure beats playing every day for 4 years and only getting 1L3

I also thought you got perma banned for being (and i quote Jupitus) "a twat head" anyway, reported you again so lets hope they get rid of your inane ramblings

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
I've no problem giving items to n00bs.

But somebody who's been playing for 4 years should realise that if they want to play on a different realm, they should probably level something they can actually farm with, rather than rolling a stealther and leeching off others.

Sure, roll a stealther - but only when you can afford to and stop using FH to portray yourself as a charity case you sad sad shit.

Gratz, you claim to have solo'd since RR1. Nobody cares, everybody knows you're a zerging idiot. Get over it - get off your arse, and earn your own fkin' template.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I did zerg to rr10/9 then solo kill for ding!

random anonymous pwneror!

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
sry for not answering your cry for help yesterday (buffs).. was afk ;p

zantera

Banned
Raven said:
I also thought you got perma banned for being (and i quote Jupitus) "a twat head" anyway, reported you again so lets hope they get rid of your inane ramblings

<shrug> I didn't get IP banned this is the same IP...

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Asking in a comedy way for an item on FH isn't ok, yet claiming items from ML raids seems to be completely normal. Is Mid really this screwed up?

I wonder how many of the people whining here have attended a Vavi raid whithout complaining, because if so he's actually owed about 10 free itemz!

If people don't want to give him stuff then he's not making you.. The the run free ML raids, ask for donations approach to leeching items seems much less charity case to me.

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Golena said:
Asking in a comedy way for an item on FH isn't ok, yet claiming items from ML raids seems to be completely normal. Is Mid really this screwed up?

I wonder how many of the people whining here have attended a Vavi raid whithout complaining, because if so he's actually owed about 10 free itemz!

If people don't want to give him stuff then he's not making you.. The the run free ML raids, ask for donations approach to leeching items seems much less charity case to me.

Point im making is that Censi has been asking for free stuff on mid forums (yes in a comedy way) this is ok with me as its upto the comunity/individuals of midgard if they want to give items for free. What I do disagree with is if someone appeals to a fellow midgardians good nature, gets an item for free as that person has been duped into helping said person get stated on mid then posts in Red Shadows Alliance channel.. 99% spirit 2h sword for sale for 10plat. Is that ok?

I could and maywell be wrong here.. if so I appologise.. hence my 1st post asking whether the item was given for free?

As for ML raids that have pre-claimed items/other claim types.. thats perfectly fine tbh, feel free not to go on the raid if you feel strongly against it and organise your own. Someone who takes the time to run an ML raid deserves something for his time and effort keeping the BG together and dealing with all the agro involved. Sure some may view claims as unfair, but hey thats life! Dont go, Dont get MLs! and anyway im pretty sure Vav, who I may add is a very nice guy in game and does loads for midgard, has stopped claiming (could be wrong)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
rambobo gave me a 98% spirit LW and the SC'er blew it up.

From leading 2 X ml1-10 raids i got about 5 LW leftover from lottos. From these Sinsemilia made me some leggies that im selling for cash as I have about 1 plat.

stop being a lemon thornea.

its like your really fucking clutching at straws looking for things to be negative about.

keep it simple and say "you zerged your way to 10.9 and solo dinged rr11!!!!" or some other random BS, but really saying your selling a weapon u sux is taken things to extreme extremes!

btw u sux!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Thornea said:
As for ML raids that have pre-claimed items/other claim types.. thats perfectly fine tbh, feel free not to go on the raid if you feel strongly against it and organise your own. Someone who takes the time to run an ML raid deserves something for his time and effort keeping the BG together and dealing with all the agro involved. Sure some may view claims as unfair, but hey thats life! Dont go, Dont get MLs! and anyway im pretty sure Vav, who I may add is a very nice guy in game and does loads for midgard, has stopped claiming (could be wrong)

I think you've possibly misunderstood me here. I'm in no way having a go against Vavi or anyone else who's pre-claimed. Your 100% correct, don't like it, don't go. Most of my anger at pre-claiming is actually from the days on Alb when people would organise pre-claim raids get everyone together, fail to lead it until someone else took over, then grab the expensive stuff and run having done absolutely nothing towards the sucess of the raid.

My comments were aimed much more at people like dancingboner (there's the name of a mature player!!). I'm sure that if he flamed Vavi for pre-claiming then 100's of people would leap up and down and yell, Vavi is great. Yet somehow after running 2 ML1->10 raids for free, asking for an item or 2 is the most greedy thing in the world..

censi

Can't get enough of FH
preclaiming is nothing other than pure greed. everyone who goes on a raid should have an equal shot at any items that drop. there been things i really needed on my toon but I lost lotto so i dont get. thats the way it works.

As RL, you get a shit load of things left over at end of raid. even if you spam it and ask peeps who want it you get things left over. like this ml 9 raid i got an inventory full of stuff that will salvage for loads.

u get enough perks from leading the raid, that you dont need to nick all the good items, and lets face it most ml raids will give 1 maybe 2 good items. ping they gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom