London Metropolitan University.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Alright, It's not the best university in the world, but it's still a university, and if students are willing to come from abroad, to learn here, paying for the education and maybe deciding to stay in the UK, why is the Border Agency deciding to take this away?

The reason behind it is 'The University is not tracking the students attendance'

Okay, fair enough, that's pretty bad, but why the fuck doesn't the Government help them do so and guide them, I always thought foreign students paid stupidly high fees = more money for the UK? Then you wouldn't have people protesting about it in the first place.

Seems a bit daft to me.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They gave them 6 months to clean their act up. They didn't so they got stamped on.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
But why wasn't the next measure to help them out with their issues? I know it's a private institution etc, but I'm sure they'd appreciate the help if it meant they'd keep the amount of money they're making, bit of a win-win situation, surely?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Bollocks, they got in under false pretences, ship them out and lock up the fraudsters at the Uni who processed them into the system. It's 2000 people who didn't qualify to be in this country studying, end of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom