London hotels

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Yo' dizzle. I'm planning a trip down to London around Octoberish time to meet a mate and was wondering, is there any decent, affordable hotels to stay in around the centre of London you lot can recommend for me? Closer to the centre the better really, don't fancy travelling to far through the Underground/Bus to get to the hotel.

Cheers.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
My mate doesn't live in London either, we're meeting down there :) But naaah, we're only staying for a day or two and fancy a hotel.

pcg79

One of Freddy's beloved
i hear the ritz is pretty nice, and since its on picadilly its only a short walk to buck palace, regent (and oxford and bond) street, trafalgar and leicester squares.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Define "affordable"

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
*twats Dukat*

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
last time I was over I stayed at Casa Ch3tan. I paid with chocolate bonbons and 25yo Single Malt, and got to soundly trounce Chet himself at Wii Golf making it an altogether enjoyable experience. The next morning the proprietor made me breakfast, and took me on a tour of the surroundings -pointing out highlights like "someone got stabbed there", "someone got shot over there", "crack house over there" etc ;)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
best bit was the train in: the guys sitting behind MYstIC G, Ch3t and myself discussing the best way to break into their mate's house and nick his stuffs.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I've been looking at hotels breifly, for this FH meetup thing, and I dont know what sort of price range I should be looking at. I'm thinking around £100-150 a night?

I'm a complete London newbie though, the last time I was down that way for longer than 30 mins(waiting for trains etc) was to visit the natural history museum at primary school!! Need to do a bit of phoning around to see :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I've been looking at hotels breifly, for this FH meetup thing, and I dont know what sort of price range I should be looking at. I'm thinking around £100-150 a night?

I'm a complete London newbie though, the last time I was down that way for longer than 30 mins(waiting for trains etc) was to visit the natural history museum at primary school!! Need to do a bit of phoning around to see :)

Cumberland Hotel. Marble Arch so its nice 'n central. Used to be shit but I've heard good things about it since it was refurbed; if you book it on Lastminute it would be within your price range I reckon.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I've got a phobia of generalites tbh, plus we're going down on the 13th! Any serious suggestions though?! Like, £100-£150 max for a double room :p

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Why?

They're all fluffy except for Meg who's a double 'ard bastard and all that.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Why?

They're all fluffy except for Meg who's a double 'ard bastard and all that.

I probably would've went had I been going with someone else who frequents the forums, Jamie or someone. But being a student and all, hard enough to afford going down anyway, without staying there longer than financially possible :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom