lol!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
"""Our new “classic” servers will thus evermore be known!"""

oooh whats that server?? is it a server of daoc before all the sodding expansions????/
<gasps for breath> is it is it is it???

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
"""Our new “classic” servers will thus evermore be known!"""

oooh whats that server?? is it a server of daoc before all the sodding expansions????/
<gasps for breath> is it is it is it???

no ToA and no buffbots (range on the buffs)

but SI, catacombs and NF is still there tho afaik. oh, and all the OP classes that came with the expantions to.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ooooooh!!!! that sounds ace, just what ive been after , is it out for euro version or just US?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Ezteq said:
Ooooooh!!!! that sounds ace, just what ive been after , is it out for euro version or just US?

Just US atm Ez :mad:. Not sure about it's state in Europe atm.

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Just US atm Ez :mad:. Not sure about it's state in Europe atm.

Freshly ripped from Daoc.goa.com :

About the "Alternative Rules" American server
After a series of polls made in the US, Mythic just announced the upcoming opening of a new server type in the US. Called "Alternative Rules", this type of server will not contain the Trial of Atlantis zones, will limit the range and duration of the buffs and the /level command - that enables players who have a level 50 character to directly create level 20 characters - will not be available. For the moment, no decision has been taken as for the creation of a similar server in Europe. We will measure the success of the American servers before investigating the possibility as your wishes seemed different when we asked you about this subject. Then, should we open this type of server, and if there was only one, it would be in English, which might interest fewer of you.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
everyone will just run around as vamps or friars, or in opted fg's of course :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom