lol zoyster

Status
Not open for further replies.

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
is it just me or is he stupid ? ever time he runs into a fg on his own (without his 2 million followers) and gets owned, hes free rps :clap:

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
So you're whining at him for zerging...
And in the same thread mocking him for soloing?

As Dr.Evil put it:
Riiiiiight

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Bleh now I got my mind on Austin Powers and I keep reading the name "Herberts" as "Sherberts" ;-/

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
- English - said:
think he wants people to know that hes killed someone :wub:

Yeah let me guess he got the last hit on zoyster and think he pwns serv :clap:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
so you killed somene solo with a fg... omg you rox

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Well the equivallent (sp?) to you running on him solo with a fg is him running over you with 8fgs in which case I would assume you would get royally toasted rather quickly as well ;)

Only difference is, I haven't seen a post from Zoyster whining about being outnumbered.. ;)

Ging

Part of the furniture
^^ thats because zoyster doesnt see soloing vs FG as "outnumbered" - in fact he is a 1 man zerg :)

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
herberts said:
is it just me or is he stupid ? ever time he runs into a fg on his own (without his 2 million followers) and gets owned, hes free rps :clap:

haha such bitterness, I got ressed and killed j000. All your mates died aswell. My playstyle is different what can I say, Sacrifice for the overall kill m8.

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:
^^ thats because zoyster doesnt see soloing vs FG as "outnumbered" - in fact he is a 1 man zerg :)

Kind of like:

"My name is Legion, for we are many" or however the quote goes ;p

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
people read the first post and it say that Zoyster didnt solo, but he ran in FG.

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
people read the first post and it say that Zoyster didnt solo, but he ran in FG.

"is it just me or is he stupid ? ever time he runs into a fg on his own"

Not really :)

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
herberts said:

i seen him do it once near amg and got own..
apart from that he always pwns me tbh :twak:

Ging

Part of the furniture
ofc what the thread posted failed to mention was that whilst his FG was enjoying killing zoyster (and tbh it must be a great pleasure) Zoyster's FG was systematically shredding his FG? which im sure ended GoL 1 - gimptard whos not focusing on his own gameplay 0 and had to release whilst zoyster carried on rampaging into other FG's :)

now then whos the fool? Had u ever considerd a bombing zoyster's main objective is to givf his TEAM 3-4 sec advange, and that distraction when it come down to fg play is essential to a WIN?

obviously diffent situations require different tactics - your grp obviously didnt deserve to see the "stand off and DD" zoyster and so u got bittletten wannabe zoyster as a sign of his contempt for you.

ofc i wasnt there but having played with zoy a few times im sure he was laughing his ass off as he chewed grass watching you all die :)

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
herberts said:

but ur free rpts also :D
..oh wait gonna have to be nice to the middies :p

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Aye was quite funny how he ran thru gate alone, like outlaw did on one of those screens from the past :) and died. :D You moc'ed aswell zoy? =)

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
herberts said:

well he is just dumbass .. there was some SS .. where outlaw yelled CHARGE, I ROOT THEM .. and next sec he was dead on ground .. alone .. thats what zoystur is doing nowadays ;p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
ok...so if you see him in a zerg it's: Bah, look at the Outlaw + Zoyster zerg and when he runs in a fg and you kill him he's a dumbass.....interesting, I just don't get the logic in that.

Anyways, were a few nice fights with your grp (Zoyster + Outlaw) tonight =)) (and no, we were just 1fg, before anyone mentions smth :p )

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Calaclya said:
ofc what the thread posted failed to mention was that whilst his FG was enjoying killing zoyster (and tbh it must be a great pleasure) Zoyster's FG was systematically shredding his FG? which im sure ended GoL 1 - gimptard whos not focusing on his own gameplay 0 and had to release whilst zoyster carried on rampaging into other FG's :)

now then whos the fool? Had u ever considerd a bombing zoyster's main objective is to givf his TEAM 3-4 sec advange, and that distraction when it come down to fg play is essential to a WIN?

obviously diffent situations require different tactics - your grp obviously didnt deserve to see the "stand off and DD" zoyster and so u got bittletten wannabe zoyster as a sign of his contempt for you.

ofc i wasnt there but having played with zoy a few times im sure he was laughing his ass off as he chewed grass watching you all die :)

theres a stand of and dd zoyster? never seen that b4

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
zoyster tends to run in and moc on a fg alone just to get slammed straight after and die...

nothing new here..

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Krane said:
zoyster tends to run in and moc on a fg alone just to get slammed straight after and die...

nothing new here..

Well with some luck and when meeting a group that isn't paying attention he will probably kill one or two though.. I bet he's having more fun getting steamrolled than the "Oh damn a fg, /sit" people.

God forbid not having MoC for 30 mins! He must be stupido eh?!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Krane said:

nothing new here..

priceless, clueless, mindless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom