Lol@this

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Funniest thing happend to me today and i actualy had some fun with this bug..

I loaded my minstrel who was logged in side typhons reach near a sally island,this by the way was on prydwen server..
A little while later i logged back in to find a blank screen, after 3 minutes it gave me a picture of vulcanous haven EXCAL.. so i though i must have died on log in but no res sick ahh well but then i noticed somit weird..

sshot003.jpg

Then i became some mobs whilst on way back to typhons
sshot004.jpg

sshot009.jpg

sshot010.jpg

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
some more pics

sshot011.jpg

sshot012.jpg

sshot013.jpg

it did not last long being able to run through bridges and lava as these mobs :D but dam it was fun gained no items no xp no coin no unfair advantages of being able to famr harder lvl mobs just a shape shift of sorts

was fun something out of the ordinary so i thought id share

one other thing was kinda weird When i was the siem devotee my char kept clapping, and trying to follow a set path like i was insid ethe actual pathing of the mobs route

hope ya enjoy the screenies and who ever that guy is from the SMITH guild lol sory i hijacked ya toons skin

Kinag

Part of the furniture
What bug? I Must be blind, cause all I see is the shape change thing oO

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
What bug? I Must be blind, cause all I see is the shape change thing oO

Pay attention to the item and it's stats. It'd be funny if I didn't remember the Prydwen-database crash all too well and this has impending doom written all over it to be honest. :(

Kinag

Part of the furniture
The first picture DamnationX posted I don't get.

I got the other ones as you can see teh morph and the one the friar posted as you can see the weight, and that it's a weapon with mail graphics :p

But the first one, I just don't get it :p

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:

I got the other ones as you can see teh morph and the one the friar posted as you can see the weight, and that it's a weapon with mail graphics :p

i assume the name above his head? dunno

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:

in chat window it says hes not in game

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
ah right ^^

indeed my charecter is called musik for one thing then ame and guild and the actauly skin of char is not mine colors al wrong :p

i triedto send the gu ya pm to see if in game and he wasnt:p

Eiv

Fledgling Freddie
TBH in that first picture you should line up n charge peeps for repairing their stuff imo! :p Don't think Smith is a guild name here ^^

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Eiv said:
TBH in that first picture you should line up n charge peeps for repairing their stuff imo! :p Don't think Smith is a guild name here ^^

interesting point imo maybe the char name was a npc name with smith as npc type?

Vandrakken

Fledgling Freddie
I got a bug where I was able to buff one char over and over until I was ooc on cleric lol.. I'll post the screenie when I get home =)

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Vandrakken said:
I got a bug where I was able to buff one char over and over until I was ooc on cleric lol.. I'll post the screenie when I get home =)

That's when you have an item with a very high Acuity bonus, just buff someone and remove the high acuity bonus item and your conc resets Oo.
Old bug imo.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Andrilyn said:
That's when you have an item with a very high Acuity bonus, just buff someone and remove the high acuity bonus item and your conc resets Oo.
Old bug imo.
what he means, that he could give a guy all the buffs over and over untill he was capped, and all the buffs he gave him added up on strength dex con etc...

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
i had a screenie of a hib necklace on alb market, on normal servers, but formatted my pc :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom