lol @ stealther zergs tonight

gohan

FH is my second home
was fun luri trion infil trio an about wellllllll lots of mids hahah i was in a trio with my mum aparently an mortx then toxic was in a duo an saw 2-3 more sb's running abut was mayhem not adding on each other fights .... some poor champion got like 5 PA's in the face

gohan

FH is my second home
no hard feeling between seanzz loaw an tiger tho ^^ was all good fun

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
gohan said:
was fun luri trion infil trio an about wellllllll lots of mids hahah i was in a trio with my mum aparently an mortx then toxic was in a duo an saw 2-3 more sb's running abut was mayhem not adding on each other fights .... some poor champion got like 5 PA's in the face

was funny especially watchin gohansmom perf anything that moved (inclues the clicking beetles & seanzz)
i had some nice stealther fights :) and got to chat to gohansmom all night she was telling me a few stories abt him :p
anyways it wasn't long before i reverted back to my irish ways and got her drunk on a pint guinness and had my way wif her!

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
aye lol was a fun night, sowwi about backstabbing u gohan :p didnt realise it was u and i was the MA in our grp , u watched us all die to the 5 sb's also :p

at the end of the night i pa'd frootloopz wanting 2 suicide but i have never seen a bd so squishy :p then tried beggin toxic 2 finish me but gohansmilf got there first :flame:

gohan

FH is my second home
Sean said:
aye lol was a fun night, sowwi about backstabbing u gohan :p didnt realise it was u and i was the MA in our grp , u watched us all die to the 5 sb's also :p

watched danced appluded cheered, u know the story

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Sean said:
then tried beggin toxic 2 finish me but gohansmilf got there first :flame:

oh right its all makin sense now /slit /yes /beg emotes ftw!

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Imon said:
This is stealthers we are talking about right?
No wonder thid is empty

3 infils vs 5 sbs and gohan we may aswell assist to get a couple of kills before we die :/

gohan

FH is my second home
Sean said:
3 infils vs 5 sbs and gohan we may aswell assist to get a couple of kills before we die :/
pffft we werent all grped in 1 big zerg was a trio a duo an a few random soloer's an i was solo when u zergored me i grped up after

Toema

Fledgling Freddie
had some nice fights ;) gohansmom paed everything lol ;P had a few nice duels with u too toxic and gohan :)

laow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom