lol... patch day was quite fruitful ;)

S

SFXman

Forum Deity. End of that day I noticed I got an extra 300 or so posts and now today... my title had changed :p

S

SFXman

Most certainly, to do it soon though you are going to need a higher posts per day average ;)

F

Fafnir

Its

Just that, thats my problem when i'm home i game and at work im on the forum, and since i only work 40 days out of 90 i have more time to game, than write... :)

A

Aeiedil

spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam

anyway :) Sfxman, ever wonder if you should spend more time ingame? :D

F

Fafnir

:-(

Originally posted by Wij
tsk faf. spamming indeed :/

I'm not spamming.... :-( Migth start spam you in game.. :)

Ohhhh, will just hit your ignore list then....

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Aeiedil
spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam

anyway :) Sfxman, ever wonder if you should spend more time ingame? :D
I spend loads of time in-game. You just don't realise it :p

S

SFXman

Put 1+1 together and you will realise what I mean.

T

talen_sun

i suspect SFXman has 2 PC's - 1 for the game (which is probably playing RIGHT NOW while some of us are at work!!) and 1 to sit on the forums and remain as popular as a fart in a lift!!!

Sorry SFXman, I like reading comments..and especially the smilies you come out with!!

Enjoy, and let the man spam, sometimes he's funny enough to make me smile!!

Talen

S

SFXman

Talen, well done.

Fafnir, simple aren't you ;) Correct though :D

inqy, ROFL!

S

SFXman

Compare our registration times Wij you God of all Spammers! :)
Plus during the first month I didn't post at all, only after GOA closed their forums I began to post :p

F

Flimgoblin

And here I am slogging away just to become someone who 'Talks too much'

W

Wij

Originally posted by SFXman
Compare our registration times Wij you God of all Spammers! :)
Plus during the first month I didn't post at all, only after GOA closed their forums I began to post :p

Actaully, until early 2001 I had about 90 posts, almost all on the UT forum. And I've had to take breaks for work and hols and illness quite often :)

S

SFXman

2001, but look at mine and add one month then it is correct... at this pace I am faster than you I think :)
But of course the forum is not about post count.

W

Wij

Forums are definately not about spamming. Except for the time me and TdC dropped by the Jolt forums for some reason and racked up 200+ each in a couple fo hours :)

S

SFXman

Yeah... patch days are horrible. Just wednesday when they were installing 1.48 I racked up 300+ during the day betwenn ~11:00 and 4pm GMT.

O

old.Alliandre

I actually do the same as SFXman. Except I seem to have less downtime. But I just realised I downloaded Morpheus on to the wrong computer. Just downloading loads of songs. 300+ posts in 5 hrs? You don't have to reply to every single post including your own SFXman :p

S

SFXman

You can go back to the patch day threads and see what kinds of bullshit there was :)
Some of us were having almost real-time chats in various threads ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom