lol @ mids bg0

S

Staan

every single mid and hib point at albs because i heard we are just some lame zergs, well bg0 must be much fun camping atk for the mids :)

good farming anyway :) keep coming plzz 28 rp and i ding 1L3

S

Staan

btw you had some great noobs with you :p couldn't count all the trolls died to atk guards, and also the guys trying to hit my shade rofl well that was fun :p

didn't noticed but i dinged 1L3 wee thanks to all mids i farmed today. /kiss

Could reply k, wrong forum, cry more n00b etc but I wont.
no worry here :p i'm not whining, i just find this amusing.

E

Ekydus

Someone deleted their post... That explains the quote.
(EDIT: Make that 2 deleted posts... FFS This is as good as a +1 now...)

As for the rest... He's pointing out that you call Albs lame and you're no better yourself.

B

[BF]ilur

just if u didnt noticed there's a BatleGround Discussions Forum too

=)

C

Coim-

Originally posted by [BF]ilur
just if u didnt noticed there's a BatleGround Discussions Forum too

=)
don't see how he could miss it, it's the one below RvR discussion :rolleyes:

A

Archeon

If we're judging people by the BG's then i judge albion to be nothing but a realm full of FoTM Sorc, Infs, and Cabbys.

All of whom are my bitchez :flame:

...oh, and in keeping with the rules of the RvR forums... Crymorenoob, sombodygotowned, wrongforumsj00noob, kthxbyebye, +1 :rolleyes:

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Archeon
...oh, and in keeping with the rules of the RvR forums... Crymorenoob, sombodygotowned, wrongforumsj00noob, kthxbyebye, +1 :rolleyes:
:clap:

L

living

how can u flame any1 for being a noob in bg0.. correct me if im wrong but aint the BGs there so the new players can learn to play rvr? heck if i never had seen a necro be4 i would charge the shade too..

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Archeon
If we're judging people by the BG's then i judge albion to be nothing but a realm full of FoTM Sorc, Infs, and Cabbys.

All of whom are my bitchez :flame:

exactly

bgs dont mean shit

B

bob007

Hate bg's, my normall lvling goes like this...

Hit 19, go bg0, Albs have ck, Check MB, Empty. Check mtk, Camped by fgs + albs, Die ay mtk to get out. Lvl to 24, Go bg1, Albs have ck, Go mb, empty. Go mtk, Camped by fgs, Die at mtk to get out, Lvl to 35, Go bg3, (skip bg2, Its dead :) ) Alb have ck, Check mb, Empty. Check mtk, Camped by 2fgs of albs. Die at mtk to get out, Give up on bg's unless you need mcl,

Only time i ever had some fun in bg's was with a lvl 15 scout, Mids held CK. I was easy prey for the sb, hunters but was funny to move around and come accross roaming mids/hibs (yes HIBS :p ), I camped out in 2 days. Was a blast...

In short Albs camp mtk if they have CK, Please mithic code it so they lose them every night.

Ohhh and wrong forums, please move :)

N

NetNifty

easy way to beat TK campers in bgs, get a catapult, kills em in 1 hit most of the time, or does in bg1 anyway, should b better in bg0 :D

B

bob007

Originally posted by NetNifty
easy way to beat TK campers in bgs, get a catapult, kills em in 1 hit most of the time, or does in bg1 anyway, should b better in bg0 :D

Sadly when your an alb, You can't kill other albs on excal :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom