Lol Lamorak!1

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Hi, need a Cleric or a Merc for a set 4 man task exp group on alb/lamorak!

Playing 7pm+ on weekdays and a lot on weekends, must have Catacombs and not be a turd/noob.

pm me or reply! it's that simple!!

- English -

Resident Freddy
sry aile

must have Catacombs and not be a turd/noob. - you apply for the last bit

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
I might consider Rolling a cleric on my other US accont if you are gonna run a 8man whenyou reach 50

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
im still caring chim, im caring so much i have created an army of care bears

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
Aight just so we got it cleared out ^^

No PuG's for you. stick with Camlann of rox :)

How about fuck off from my thread, retard.

Works for me <3 :D

mirieth!

Banned
we could still use a sorc or a cleric to make things go a bit faster. 24 atm after first day and we're playing this week mostly evenings (7 gmt onwards). if you would like to join us we can probably pl you up a bit to get you in line with our level, but a day of task dungeons would also do the same.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
remove these lamorak posts from here, just like WoW their intention is to steal players from the EU server, adn thats eactly what we dont need so..

fuck off to VN boards

mirieth!

Banned
hey, look, someone with 12 thid alts. the content of your post, while worthless, is made further amusing by the fact previously stated. no one forces you to read these threads, people can make up their own mind where they play. now go die of meteor, moron.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
mirieth! said:
hey, look, someone with 12 thid alts. the content of your post, while worthless, is made further amusing by the fact previously stated. no one forces you to read these threads, people can make up their own mind where they play. now go die of meteor, moron.

I smelll ban inc.

relic

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
I smelll ban inc.
I can see how this is a useful post, really. Go and get your +1 in a flame thread please.

Hamro said:
remove these lamorak posts from here, just like WoW their intention is to steal players from the EU server, adn thats eactly what we dont need so..

fuck off to VN boards

Oooh Hamro, what a big man you are... buy a pack of gum and I'll show you how to chew it.

I won't even go into how stupid your post sounded, though I recollect a moment in thought where I questioned your sexuality. Carry on playing your thid alts honkey. :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom