LOL @ Hurbury

K

kiranian-

31 albs killed at the lord by guards better luck next time :)

F

Felan-Gimp

31 albs kill at lord even thought they kill lord once and it respawned along with a massive guard pop

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by felan-gimp
31 albs kill at lord even thought they kill lord once and it respawned along with a massive guard pop

It repopped?
Damn, strange bug :(
Nice that Albion did an effort to retake the keep!
Regards, Glottis

C

corentmm

Yep the Lord had an insta-rez and repop all guards at keep...

Still we went back and did pretty well I thought. When I logged some turds had just snatched Erasleigh so I imagine the fighting will go on for a while yet....turning into an epic struggle and really fun.

Maybe more albs will go on keeptakes in future if they're like this (faliures? bugged? er....fun...yeah thats it).

R

redknapp

A message from the Mids in Erasleigh....

Bring it on :D

K

kiranian-

/salute the albs for coming and defending the land and trying to retake there keep (well the ones that can be arsed to come not the zergforthewinalbswhereyouget1kinrptsfor6hoursofrunningaroundemain!)

O

old.shotgunstow

Actually I get at least 10k RPs for 6 hours running around, so stfu! :D

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by kiranian-
31 albs killed at the lord by guards better luck next time :)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

well wait

let me recall some things

25 fgs died in a lvl6 keep (berkstead) on the lord [my ex-guild got that when sthing like that happend)
100 mids didn't make to pass the nottmore gates when 2 fgs albs was there
too bad i can't recall more memories

did any1 make a " i pwn j00 " thread? (well except nott cause it was a zerg vs zerg combat)
so stfu
IBTL
+1

ps. we do not take lvl30 ppls on retakes you know
ps1. we do not spam PLZHELPPLZHELPPLZ THEY FUCK OUR REALM on the alliances
ps2. a lvl10 keep when guards pop and you are in lord it is a fooked but i think you must be smart to understand it
ps3. bring more keep retakes on 6AM
ps4. bring 200ppls on keep retakes
ps5 BRING SOMETHIN FOR GOD SAKE

anyway

+1

A

acei

*looks at keep status*

You were saying ;)?

Just for anyone that doesn't know:

Hurbury taken by albs from mids
Erasleigh taken by albs from mids
Bledmeer taken by hibs from mids

Before you start gloating maybe you should make sure you actually have the keeps secured?

D

Denisée

Re: Re: LOL @ Hurbury

If you recall to the epicfight in Jamtland where we was playing pingpong betwin Nottmoor, Blendrake and Hlidskialf there was a nice idea why we couldn't get past.
If your number is true atleast a fg of those were Necromancers, mabe a cleric, a few cabalists and one or two Ice Wizzards.
C'mon, even tryed to go against that? Bet you haven't cause it ain't posible anymore. God sake for that.

Remember how many times we did knock the doors down then not to get inside? Well perhaps a great laugh for ya all.

Found a few pictures so everyone can remember how it was:

http://onfire.homestead.com/lagmonster.html

http://users.skynet.be/Aussie/Midroleplayers.jpg

And an old little post as a memory:

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=56635&highlight=nottmoor

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=56669&highlight=nottmoor

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=51891&highlight=epic+fight

Nevermind that was the epic day, probaly the best fun albs ever had. Getting no rp's on 80-90% of all the kills.
Here might be the story:

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=58078&highlight=epic+fight

Anyway who cares. Albs here never seem to think about a change. BG they camp mb, no doubt. Even if no mids and only hibs (well might happen sometime) they camp mb cause they know mids will have to come that way. Then they play king of the bridge with the mids.
Zerging also a matter, not to mentioned albs do whine that they can't setup a proper RvR group with only one fg. Well try ask the americans what they are doing right then. As I can remember The Guardians was doing very well on Merlin.
http://www.camelotherald.com/realms/Merlin/

Is there something the albs have totaly forgotten? They can do well if they give it a try and some effort into it.

Sure Mids and albs are about the same in some cases. Mids die, Hibs die, Mid zerg, Hib zerg. But on regual basic it isn't allways so. Mids and Hibs don't 'plan' their zergs, they just like happen. And they normaly break up if they got some brains.

O

old.MikhailGudlik

let me guess tahts at Necro abuse times right?

K

kiranian-

Originally posted by powahhh
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

well wait

25 fgs died in a lvl6 keep (berkstead) on the lord [my ex-guild got that when sthing like that happend)

did any1 make a " i pwn j00 " thread? (well except nott cause it was a zerg vs zerg combat)
so stfu
IBTL
+1

ps2. a lvl10 keep when guards pop and you are in lord it is a fooked but i think you must be smart to understand it

anyway

+1

Well well well ain't you a nice person , There was only 3 mids thane , runey and wait for it bonedancer and 31 albs rush the lord room and killed us within seconds then a massive guard popped and the 31 albs died that was all i was saying but hey fell free to swear at me use your leet lotto kid language if it makes you feel great and big cause to me you mean this much ><.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by powahhh

well wait

so stfu
IBTL
+1

anyway

+1

POWWAAHAHAHHAHHATEHRETARDSTRIKESAGAIN!!!1

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Re: Re: Re: LOL @ Hurbury

Originally posted by Denisée
Is there something the albs have totaly forgotten? They can do well if they give it a try and some effort into it.

Sure Mids and albs are about the same in some cases. Mids die, Hibs die, Mid zerg, Hib zerg. But on regual basic it isn't allways so. Mids and Hibs don't 'plan' their zergs, they just like happen. And they normaly break up if they got some brains.

Yes, cause Mids and Hibs are ubar! Elite! Skilled!
Get your head out of your ass, and face the fact that Mids are the king of zergs now.... They zerg from 9 am till late afternoon :(
Regards, Glottis

H

Herbal Remedy

Re: Re: Re: LOL @ Hurbury

Originally posted by Denisée
whine whine bitch moan......

Nevermind that was the epic day, probaly the best fun albs ever had. Getting no rp's on 80-90% of all the kills.
Here might be the story:

i made 130k at nottmoor that day but then again i guess i must pwn ;o

A

AbPoon

Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL @ Hurbury

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Yes, cause Mids and Hibs are ubar! Elite! Skilled!
Get your head out of your ass, and face the fact that Mids are the king of zergs now.... They zerg from 9 am till late afternoon :(
Regards, Glottis

LOL @ whine ;)

D

darbey

Originally posted by redknapp
A message from the Mids in Erasleigh....

Bring it on :D

And we did - The forces of albion have captured Caer Erasleigh

So you held it all of hmm 40 minutes.

G

Garh Khartari

Originally posted by darbey
And we did - The forces of albion have captured Caer Erasleigh

So you held it all of hmm 40 minutes.

Everybody knows thats something you say if you're bored of waiting for a fight, its not like you expect to hold it forever.
:)

O

old.Rei Ayanami

Omg albs, why do you take everything so seriously? Don't you see the humour in the taunt posts? :) I certainly do. Sometimes it's alright to play along :)

G

glorien_

LoL Hurb was funny i turned up just when we went to get it for the second time (after they got killed by guards) and tbh we couldnt win when i was there - when we finally got the doors down and i ran into the lord room i knew it was over :p

Was still quite funny watching the healers, thanes etc on the battlements - i stunned = them dead. Got a nice lot of rps thanks to those ppl on the battlements :D

It didnt help that when ure pbaoe'ers rested and i shouted charge up about 4 albs charged :S

Oh well better luck next time i guess...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom