lol@goa

S

Skaven

K, whos the idiot that forgot to update the daoc website this morning huh?
3 mins ago get a message saying server coming down for maintance, eta 15mins. k fine.
Check daoc website, nothing on there.. odd.
Check daoc website 2 mins later -
"Today, around 3.30pm GMT, we will have to bring Excalibur down for a short maintenance. This should fix the newly created Hibernian guilds. ETA : 15 minutes"

sack that dude.

A

Avi N'dor

INDEED :(

We were just running back to Caille after finishing the last Epic step for me and Lerosbeef. Both of us got they key and Leros even had the new Epic armor already (ran ahead of us). Now, almost out of CF and the game stops! No popups and nothing about a maintenance. As you said the webby wasn't udpated until very late.

Now, if the game is reverted GOA better give that Maw key to me and Leros or ..... :puke:

K

kemor

Sorry folks but it was an emergency fix. We had to down Excalibur fasta to fix the guild problem, so we did. Just popped up a message on the news at the last minute :)

Edit: oh, guilds are fixed :)

Edit+ : Oh, and happy new year :)

Edit 3rd: Oh, and sorry for the lack of warning to the Hibernian players, but the server hosting Hibernia inner realm and frontiers was out in the warp, hence the fix. The system message could not reach Hibernian players, unless in other realms/tir na nog or dungeons.

S

Skaven

Originally posted by kemor
Sorry folks but it was an emergency fix. We had to down Excalibur fasta to fix the guild problem, so we did. Just popped up a message on the news at the last minute :)

Thats ok then :p
Still, who cares about hibs? should of left it imo :D :p

A

Avi N'dor

Good news is that our epics were in completed state & I had the key in inventory when we got back in game :)

Users who are viewing this thread