LOL @ Flimgoblin

Bag

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
don't bump ancient threads please :p

If you have something to add or ask in the matter you could hardly call it a bump? :eek7:

Or maybe you should auto lock all threads that noone have answered to in the last 15 min. :worthy:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Even if it's a reasonable thing to add to the end of the discussion you have people reacting to flames and comments from 5 months ago as if it's today's post.

If it's more than a couple of weeks old you can make a new thread :p (and link the original post)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
random aside: do you find that addressing your posts as "LOL @ YOU!" does you many favours?

Bag

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
random aside: do you find that addressing your posts as "LOL @ YOU!" does you many favours?

No, maybe I chose the wrong title but my sense was serious. :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
point is, if you bump an old thread most people won't notice the date - see the hib relic raid thread that someone bumped on excal/RvR yesterday for example.

Bag

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
point is, if you bump an old thread most people won't notice the date - see the hib relic raid thread that someone bumped on excal/RvR yesterday for example.
It's sad you have to make up for others stupidity :(

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
It's not stupidity, when you read a thread, is the first thing you look for the date it was posted? Ofcourse not. You start reading the posts.

Bag

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
It's not stupidity, when you read a thread, is the first thing you look for the date it was posted? Ofcourse not. You start reading the posts.
Yes, but before I reply I do check the date.

Syri

FH is my second home
just playing devil's advocate here, but if you make a new post about something ancient, don't you generally get a reply of "search, been done before"?

as you were ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Syri said:
just playing devil's advocate here, but if you make a new post about something ancient, don't you generally get a reply of "search, been done before"?

as you were ;)

old :p

naw, only if there's about 5 other threads on the same subject on the front page.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Awww and there was me hoping this was going to be a "nerf that xbow armsman!" whine thread :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
any decent forum troll who knows his stuff will know if a thread is old anyway :p

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
gotta say, I prefer bumping old threads, instead of making new ones if the subject is thesame. You notice soon enough anyway when you see people talking about milegates etc, and Wheee, patch 1.36 is incoming tomorrow~~!!~!~!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Raven said:
any decent forum troll who knows his stuff will know if a thread is old anyway :p
who cares, as long as you can get/go whine in it its a good thread.

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
gotta say, I prefer bumping old threads, instead of making new ones if the subject is thesame. You notice soon enough anyway when you see people talking about milegates etc, and Wheee, patch 1.36 is incoming tomorrow~~!!~!~!

So the servers will be down tomorrow for patching?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom