LOL at some people.

J

Jessy

Quote from a certain online auction site.

This account has a lvl 50 paladin on named Hullop with various lower alts the highest being a lvl 29 friar. Hullop is Realm Rank 3L4 and has epic armour.............................. All characters are on the prydwin server except for a few low lvls on excalibur

Ahh well :)

A

asorek

Originally posted by Jessy
Quote from a certain online auction site.

This account has a lvl 50 paladin on named Hullop with various lower alts the highest being a lvl 29 friar. Hullop is Realm Rank 3L4 and has epic armour.............................. All characters are on the prydwin server except for a few low lvls on excalibur

Ahh well :)

and thats funny because? i seriously dont get it?

C

case-rigantis

because he was stupid enough tp put his character name in the auction

if your not aware selling accounts is against the CoC and as such all accounts such as the above get banned

J

Jessy

Its the only account ive ever seen for sale - where the seller is dumb enough to put the name of the character he/she is selling AND the server they play on.

Read that thing you click ACCEPT on each time you start the game.

S

SilverHood

well, it "might" not be him, but a spoof action

I remember krypt advertising elayne's account, and people offered to buy it :rolleyes:

O

old.Tohtori

Hullop will be missed by many. A salute to stupidity

/salute

A

asorek

aah i knew it was illegal to sell...what a doofus putting his name on it lol!! didnt catch on to that part tho

S

SilverHood

sooooooooooooo, how are you gonna report him? :rolleyes:

J

Jessy

Why report him he's done nothing wrong.

Selling an account is in breach of the terms and conditions - but he hasnt sold the account yet :)

O

old.Zarff

you really think GOA has time to ban accs in times like these?

O

old.linnet

tbh, I think selling a sorcerer on Pryd that is >RR5 is equally guessable since we don't have many :) (Maybe a bad idea to put RR in the screenshot there).

T

the_smurflord

Taken from a well know auction site:....

"This is a sale for my level 50 Infiltrator this Infiltrator is one of the best on Excalibur server, these are his details: RR 5 Level 2 with 778,456 realm points ! Specs: Thurst 50+15, Crit Strike 50+15, Stealth 33+15, Envenom 32+15, Dual Weild 11+15. Full spell crafted armour plus weapons all 100% quality self made so will never lose durability! Gold: Currently over 2 plat, can easy make 10 plat in a week! Crafting: Legendary Weapons crafter skill 1058 at the moment, can make all weapons 100% master peices so loads of orders and cash! This truely is a awesome character with a fabulous reputation once played you will wonder why you played any other characters. The account also has a level 31 Wizard to level up, plus the /level 20 command for any character. You can be sure this account is safe as this week GOA are renewing all subscription codes for acccount security. Winning Bidder will receive email with game & sub passes, I WILL NOT be sending games discs as I need for another account I have. Feel free to email me with any further questions,DONT MISS THE OPPOURTUNITY TO OWN THIS ACCOUNT! Read my feedback trusted seller."

I love the fact that this guy has tried to make the recent password fiasco a selling point for his account!

And what does he mean MP items never lose durability? That's bullshit. They have 125% durability (though only 100% is displayed) and lose it very slowly, but they will wear out eventually.

Also very easy to find out who it is.
Code:
Characters 
Name Guild Level RP Last week Class Race Trade Points 
Cplcarrot Smithy The Prodigy 50 773,484 4,479 Infiltrator Briton weaponcraft 1058

S

Shike

Originally posted by the_smurflord
I love the fact that this guy has tried to make the recent password fiasco a selling point for his account!

sad thing is, he is right, the subs will be sent out to the current emailaddress as it seems, so the account, if he has the email will be his to 100% since he get the new subs and noone else will have it. Grats to all traders to a nice account that noone else now can access :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom