LoL at hibbys in odins

Thilde

Fledgling Freddie
Berthold said:
are u the S&S BM i faught this morning? with my merc Ranolph
by the way im vaimars friend as u put it :)

no im blunt+blunt ;)

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Thilde said:
well i mostly run alone with my bm in odins, if u see her try not to 2vs1 if u like try 1vs1 its more fun for me :p
gl mate cya around

Your the thilde who camp atk late in the morning with other ns's, who allways give 1on1 because its more fun for everyone ? :)

Thilde

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:
Your the thilde who camp atk late in the morning with other ns's, who allways give 1on1 because its more fun for everyone ? :)

You the RR8 scout that nearly got killed by me alone without the other ns's help then u had the paladin to slam me before u could hit me? :clap: useless scout.

if it wasnt cuz the strong rs pala slam u'd be dead :p btw, im alone they are just around me

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Thilde said:
You the RR8 scout that nearly got killed by me alone without the other ns's help then u had the paladin to slam me before u could hit me? :clap: useless scout.

if it wasnt cuz the strong rs pala slam u'd be dead :p btw, im alone they are just around me

Maybe rr8 scouts have both Purge and ip, but since you where dead anyway
decided not to spend ? :)

Thilde

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:
Maybe rr8 scouts have both Purge and ip, but since you where dead anyway
decided not to spend ? :)

like i said earlier..useless :kissit: ts me again and had 2 other chasing me :p well catch me ;)

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Thilde said:
like i said earlier..useless :kissit: ts me again and had 2 other chasing me :p well catch me ;)

You are lucky your running skill is greater than your combat skill, besides if
i where grouped with others i would just have zerged you down with speed.

Thilde

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:
You are lucky your running skill is greater than your combat skill, besides if
i where grouped with others i would just have zerged you down with speed.

i wasnt stupid :wub: u cant kill me alone if u shoot me from a great distance i wont face u and run to you and let u shoot me...if u shoot me from a short distance ur a dead rr8 scout hehe besides i saw 2 albs so i decided to run, yup my running skill is probably better than my combat skill but i tell u i had harder times against other rr4 scouts...did u buy the scout from ebay? :p

gonna sleep now QQ time over good luck to u :cheers:

PS: the 2 other were reaver+cleric so u still wouldnt catch me :fluffle: Amen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom