lol at albs

Status
Not open for further replies.

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
was playin my rm in odins saw 5 albs so ran off, 2 chased me on speed 5. ofc the caught me mezzed me then waited for there other 3 freinds to come b4 they killed me, tbh i think a pala and a mini can kill a rr2 rm without another 3 :clap: such gimps

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
herberts said:
was playin my rm in odins saw 5 albs so ran off, 2 chased me on speed 5. ofc the caught me mezzed me then waited for there other 3 freinds to come b4 they killed me, tbh i think a pala and a mini can kill a rr2 rm without another 3 :clap: such gimps

Better safe then sorry mabey you had a evil trick rdy :)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
herberts said:

hmm I do understand ur frustration ,rly

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
herberts said:

haha, that IS funny xD

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
HAHAHAHA what a wicked thread Herberts. LOL at Albs hahahahahaha u rawk m8

one day i was walking toward amg, i zigzaged toward grannies, saw a enemy stealtehr in the distance, so I hid. ooooh, i could see 10 other stealther fighting near amg, Anyway so I went to amg, at spd 1 (for added boringness) sprined thru the doors, then got jumped by a fg of Middies. LOL AT MIDDS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA like my liddle story ?

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Herberts, how come you always manage to look like a complete idiot on these boards? :fluffle:

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
im sure that a fully buffed rm with moc and purge can kill a paladin and minstrel, especially without zephyr, if not the paladin and minstrel are high rr and play really well together :)

edit: didnt read rr2rm etc ;P

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Tinyheals said:
im sure that a fully buffed rm with moc and purge can kill a paladin and minstrel, especially without zephyr, if not the paladin and minstrel are high rr and play really well together :)

edit: didnt read moc etc ;P

Cant you just let Herberts think they did that because he rocks? :/

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Herbert we DONT CARE.

GO post this kind of crap on BC forum.

Ty.

P.s.: doubt they wud care either but still...

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Why do you care? If they killed you with two or with five, the result is the same. You suck. You die. Bye.

One time at mtk I jumped two Shadowblades and a group came out of tk. I ran away but Herberts came at speed 5 and messed me. Then he waited for group to come and zerged me.

But I suppose that's fine.

Slightly different though. If Herberts hadn't had a group I would have given him the Loxley brand vigourous skull fucking.

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:

one day i was walking toward amg, i zigzaged toward grannies, saw a enemy stealtehr in the distance, so I hid. ooooh, i could see 10 other stealther fighting near amg, Anyway so I went to amg, at spd 1 (for added boringness) sprined thru the doors, then got jumped by a fg of Middies. LOL AT MIDDS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA like my liddle story ?

your story dont r0x :mad:

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
I can tell u about the shit Loxley PMed me the other day, that would fr34k u

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Krane said:
Herbert we DONT CARE.

GO post this kind of crap on BC forum.

Ty.

P.s.: doubt they wud care either but still...

no we wont ;p
but you cared enough to read, and even to post ;p

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I got zerged by a load of hibs and Zoyster asked me, "Where?" I told him and then had a go at him because he undoubtably zergs soloers too.

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Clipse said:

heheheheh evull evull man imo

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
well i try my hardest to make an idiot outta myself :D and loxly i mezzed u for another grp because u sit there all day killin bb's, would have tried to kill u myself if they hadnt have come :mad:

p.s if u dont care why post farm :p, was just sharing my frustration with ppl that might care, but obviosly ur to leet to care :kissit:

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
All day? I only play early morning before the Shadowblades all log on now. Mind you, back to school tomorrow so will change to an afternoon shift I dare say.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
so Loxley, we aren't allowed to kill u, but if i got 3 arrows sticking outa my ass, thats ok ?

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Would be a fun bug if I could stick three arrows in your ass, Zoyster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom