LOL and get ready for mids

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
Sticky this Please!

Saturday the 9th of December

On saturday the 9th of December i will be leading a mass ninja event ( also known as warrior/sb keep takes )
Aim will be to get as many of us as possible Warrior/Sb for the moment at time, ofc other people are free to join the BG, but you'll be expected to do other stuff ie cut port or slow people down.

We know that during primetime doing keep takes is hard enough, but with this method you can cut down the ramming time by 50% and with players willing to listen and people actually in the ram it will drop the door very fast, and trust me i mean fast.

Group setups i would hope for minimum of 3 warriors per group for gaurding the shadowblades, aslong as atleast 3 warrior in a group they should offer adequate protection.

Shadowblades who have shadowstrike are also a great asset, being able to keep people away from oil spot is usually very helpfull.
Cl5 group heals are also brilliant, keeping the group alive is key.

Once inside Everyone charges the Lord, drop poision spikes all around the keep to slow incomming albs if they are.

Shadowblades are best to spam Pincer, great away of reducing the lord's defence and also if you can fit in a sneaky Pa when we are chargng lord is also nice. :) But if you miss pa don't worry just keep hitting the lord.

Warriors cross guard when on lord as you'll be doing more dmg...........hopefully.
Warlords pop warguard etc, use the odd 10% heal here and there to keep people up.

Anyways Tell me if your comming and hopefully we get a mass turnout. The last time i did a large scale event equiavelent to this i got 30+ of us inside, was awesom. The Style of keep take we do is usually very exciting and quite funny at time, had many laughs with using group stealth inside keeps before. So trust me sign up or just tell me you want to come and we can have a hopefully very enjoyful evening. I know alot of people have atleast one warrior or sb alt, aslong as there 45+ bring it and in okay gear. More the merrier.

Seeing 20+ trolls climb a keep just raises the edges of your lips up.:)

Remember if you can, make some diminutive rams it helps on the night instead of me having to organise them. Make them, shove the on your horse or stack a few in your backpack and hopefully we wont have to spend to long gettng siege organised.

Bradlex-p Will lead the BG. And i'll open the BG around 7:30 Gmt.
Cya on the night hopefully.:england:

For Hibgard!

P.S. Mastard post our little treaty thing you made.

get r for ninja and kamikaze mids on our frontiers

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, Flim was the last to post in this thread and it isnt locked! ;p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
lol, can't believe albs actually make posts saying get ready to defend lol.

Ah well guess people can't help it, even though it aint already hard enough to take a keep in prime time, but i'll deal with it as i usually do.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:

Ah well guess people can't help it, even though it aint already hard enough to take a keep in prime time, but i'll deal with it as i usually do.

uspe doesn't represent us:p

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
uspe doesn't represent us:p

what you mean??????

you want me to quit the game?????

if so tell me

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
what you mean??????

you want me to quit the game?????

if so tell me

no, i didn't say that at all... your reading words witch aren't there
peer pressure is no reason to quit the game... i thought you made a quit tread a while ago though:-/ anyway

what i was saying is that you don't represent albion as a realm, brad said

brad said:

implying that you are our representative... witch i pointed out was a false accusation

nothing more, nothing less

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I don't see whats any better or worse from posting a thread to announce a public raid to posting a thread to announce a counter defense initiative.

Exactly the same aim and means, neither is better or worse or any more lame.

If albs ignored it and did nothing at all, you'd only be here the next day saying how useless and disorganised we are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom