LOL Alpha

F

Fun

are you getting old and slow and have to kill gray's to get you name on kill spam

blackrat here hehe

F

-frostor-

Owned.jpg

S

StormriderX

Alpha has the 'no mercy' approach in the frontiers =)

S

Sharp Thing

Re: hmm

Originally posted by Alpha Male
Stay out of MY gorge then ;)
afraid of the lone ranger/bm then? :rolleyes:

ps: wanted a good fight, obviously you didnt, after 30mins of searching i left off to emain, and i saw you stealth a couple of times during that period

A

Alpha Male

umm

I have no idea what your talking about Sharp Thing.

S

Sharp Thing

Re: umm

Originally posted by Alpha Male
I have no idea what your talking about Sharp Thing.
yesterday, i was the lone luri ranger running around in gorge, you mezzed me at first but 2fgs interupted you're litle attempt, then you didnt attack me anymore

G

Galiryn

Re: Re: umm

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
yesterday, i was the lone luri ranger running around in gorge, you mezzed me at first but 2fgs interupted you're litle attempt, then you didnt attack me anymore

probably afraid that you had 2 fgs hiding somewhere then

A

Alpha Male

hmm

@Lumikki - I was gonna ask you the same question =)....remember you and your grp chased me across odins...and when i finally dropped i got a /laugh from you.

So you got it back =)

L

Lumikki

Bah I'm sorry, it was a sudden unthoughtful reaction because I was bitter for you killing me earlier that day.. :(

<hug> :)

xx

Edit: spelling

A

Alpha Male

hehe

Hehe, nps..but if someone /laugh at me, i always try my hardest to return the favour ;)

/laugh command is something a lot of people do, but very few actually like it done back to them =)

O

old.m0000

Re: Re: hmm

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
afraid of the lone ranger/bm then? :rolleyes:

ps: wanted a good fight, obviously you didnt, after 30mins of searching i left off to emain, and i saw you stealth a couple of times during that period

yes thats right, he's scared of you

lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom